MUST READ: how to use Fight Pass on your phone EZ

Just download the free app "UFC.tv" to your phone and sign in with ur Fight Pass login info. You can watch full cards and everything from your phone even without wifi. This was a game changer for me, so awesome. Full cards anywhere I go right on my phone in HD. Phone Post 3.0

That would be very handy to have Phone Post 3.0

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

D.A. -

What do you mean you can see the fights even without wifi? Are they stored on your phone?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm not smart phone savvy.

Everything on the UFC.tv app is streamed, either by wifi in your house or on your phone with 3G or 4G. Being capable to stream full HD on a 3G phone is fucking awesome. I can literally watch UFC 167 on my phone at a bar right now using my Fight Pass login on the UFC.tv app. Hope that made sense. Phone Post 3.0

I noticed that I got charged 1$ today for watching an old fight. Not that 1$ is a big deal, but I thought it was free? Phone Post 3.0

That is a game changer for me actually. Too many times I am dragged somewhere to something where this will come in handy. Phone Post 3.0

Wow really Phone Post 3.0

I signed up yesterday and noticed I've just been charged a dollar as well
I know it's only a dollar but not sure why I have been charged I thought it was free until February Phone Post 3.0

ugctt_warjimmiller - I noticed that I got charged 1$ today for watching an old fight. Not that 1$ is a big deal, but I thought it was free? Phone Post 3.0

It's a retainer to establish a bill with your credit card. Netflix and Hulu do it too for their trials. You get the dollar back if you cancel before they bill you the first month. If you do continue to choose to use the service your first month is one dollar cheaper.

A little annoying but standard.

TBMC - I signed up yesterday and noticed I've just been charged a dollar as well
I know it's only a dollar but not sure why I have been charged I thought it was free until February Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I'm not sure if it was the fee to check the credit card info or something? I just hope its not a recurring thing because that would suck. I don't mind paying 10$ a month but I hope there's not too many other hidden fees Phone Post 3.0

rockafella -
ugctt_warjimmiller - I noticed that I got charged 1$ today for watching an old fight. Not that 1$ is a big deal, but I thought it was free? Phone Post 3.0

It's a retainer to establish a bill with your credit card. Netflix and Hulu do it too for their trials. You get the dollar back if you cancel before they bill you the first month. If you do continue to choose to use the service your first month is one dollar cheaper.

A little annoying but standard.
Whoops. Thanks . Didn't read this till after my post. Vu Phone Post 3.0

ugctt_warjimmiller - I noticed that I got charged 1$ today for watching an old fight. Not that 1$ is a big deal, but I thought it was free? Phone Post 3.0
It's a hold for signing up just making sure it's a valid account you will get it back Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Works great. Perfect quality on iPhone. VU Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

What kind of data usage do u guys get geeze watching movies on your 3g that's impressive Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 - What kind of data usage do u guys get geeze watching movies on your 3g that's impressive Phone Post 3.0
I have grandfathered unlimited data. I use around 8-10 gigs a month. Phone Post 3.0

Voted Up.

I was looking for this app jut a few days ago, it wasn't around. Phone Post 3.0

ttt for anyone who missed this.