Must See/Do in California

Road trip next week from Vancouver to SOCAL - what are the must see's and do's in California?

Napa valley, SF, Yosemite, LA, San Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Hodads in San Diego for the best bacon cheeseburger around. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - Napa valley, SF, Yosemite, LA, San Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Is SF San Fran?

What exactly should I look for there besides the big red bridge from Full House?

Sour - 

Is SF San Fran?

What exactly should I look for there besides the big red bridge from Full House?

SF and Napa are not socal.

Ministry of Truth - 
Sour - 

Is SF San Fran?

SF and Napa are not socal.

Es normal friend.

My road trip starts in Vancouver and ends in SOCAL so I will be going through the whole of California and want suggestions for any city.

Does anyone have opinions (good/bad) on the following:

1) Disney

2) Universal Studios

3) Yosemite

4) Golden Gate Bridge

5) San Diego Zoo

6) Sea World

7) Beaches in SD

Universal with VIP package no can defend Phone Post 3.0

Who will be on this trip? Ages, etc?

Sour - Does anyone have opinions (good/bad) on the following:

1) Disney

2) Universal Studios

3) Yosemite

4) Golden Gate Bridge

5) San Diego Zoo

6) Sea World

7) Beaches in SD

) Disney, Do knotts berry farm instead.

2) Universal Studios, Meh

3) Yosemite, Must see but its before the previous 2.

4) Golden Gate Bridge, Gorgeous work of architecture, its location would be first on your list.

5) San Diego Zoo, Very cool. also do the wild animal park.

6) Sea World, love Sea World but commercialized now.

7) Beaches in SD, Ocean Beach and Pacific beach are cool for a party party, but La Jolla is gorgeous.

be sure to take the Pacific Coast Highway all the way down after the SF

Check out Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pismo Beach 17 mile drive, Carmel, Big Sur,  The Giraffes & Zebras near Carpenteria,  Santa Barbara, Hearst Castle,  Getty Mansion in Malibu.

L.A.

Other than the theme parks I woud:

Go to Hollywood and Highland and take one of those tourist bus tours around the Hollywood sites and homes of the stars.  I've lived here all my life and never did one of those but did it the other week with some friends and had a blast.

Other than that, check out Griffith Observatory and maybe catch a baseball game at Dodger Stadium.

On a Fri or Sat night check out the Grand Performances concert series in Downtown.

SD.

San Diego Zoo I guess, but be sure to have some Carne Asada Fries and a California Burrito at Roberto's.

hop the border and hang out in Tijuana for some epic life changing experiences. lol

OP I live in San Diego. Hit me up if you want me to buy you a lapdance and beer. Phone Post 3.0

ItsTheFlash - Universal with VIP package no can defend Phone Post 3.0

I just looked into this - looks interesting, but can you tell me more of your personal experience?

Is it worth it for me, wifey and 7 year old boy?

oh wait, wife & kid???  ok, nvm about TJ lol

KGB4HD - Who will be on this trip? Ages, etc?

Mr. Sour (30), Mrs. Sour (30), Junior Sour (7).

Sour - 

I just looked into this - looks interesting, but can you tell me more of your personal experience?

It will be very expensive but I'm sure that you & your family will have a great time with the rides, shows & tour.

PTM2020 - 
Sour - 

It will be very expensive but I'm sure that you & your family will have a great time with the rides, shows & tour.

Right - I'm thinking I could spend the $600 divided in a few other places.

If you do only one thing in all of California, go to Yosemite. It's the most intense piece of the natural world you can imagine.

If you're into that kind of thing... Phone Post 3.0

Your kid will love Disney but it's expensive.

Sequoia is nice. Phone Post 3.0

PTM2020 - 

be sure to take the Pacific Coast Highway all the way down after the SF

Check out Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pismo Beach 17 mile drive, Carmel, Big Sur,  The Giraffes & Zebras near Carpenteria,  Santa Barbara, Hearst Castle,  Getty Mansion in Malibu.

L.A.

Other than the theme parks I woud:

Go to Hollywood and Highland and take one of those tourist bus tours around the Hollywood sites and homes of the stars.  I've lived here all my life and never did one of those but did it the other week with some friends and had a blast.

Other than that, check out Griffith Observatory and maybe catch a baseball game at Dodger Stadium.

On a Fri or Sat night check out the Grand Performances concert series in Downtown.

SD.

San Diego Zoo I guess, but be sure to have some Carne Asada Fries and a California Burrito at Roberto's.

hop the border and hang out in Tijuana for some epic life changing experiences. lol

That's a damn good plan, especially the trip down. If your kid hasn't been there, you gotta do D-land