Must SEE film. . .

ttt for later

Just saw your tapes for the first time recently Matt, and was very surprised/impressed. VERY happy to venture onto the JKD forum and see this recommendation from you. This movie changed my life. I'm reading one of the books mentioned, the ecology of commerce. One of the most powerful and scary things I've ever read.

Anyway, ttt!

ttt again. everyone should see this.

I am very happy it's getting seen. There is no doubt that it lays out the moral issues people will struggle with long after our backwards generation has passed on.

a better "moral issues" movie is '911:in plane' site or '2F2F'

I would certainly add 'Bush's Brain' to that list, an excellent book that has been turned into a good Doc, it show the career highlights of Karl Rove. I just watched it tonight, and it's excellent.

Hard to stomouch at times, but something everyone should see.

I would also add 'lost in translation' to this list. Fantastic movie.

Old School.

bring your green hat;)

i just saw Deuce Bigaloo Male Jigaloo and was blown away how this masterpiece didnt win an Oscar is criminal

Matt and Paul: Lost in translation? Are you kidding?

Bro, i thought 'lost in translation'? i am not going to watch that.

Then I started watching it, and was totaly absorbed.

Awesome movie.

"Lost in translation? Are you kidding?"

Almost turned it off early on... kinda melancholy(?).

By the end of the vid I thought "Damn that was a pretty good movie!"

YMMV... - Kev

Michael Moore hates America is ok and Spurlocks Supersize it is ok but 911:in plane site is KeWl

Must be in america only for now. I live in Toronto Canada,,and i checked the newspapers,,and no such film is playing here anywhere.... oh..well....i'll look for it when ,,hopefully,,,it turns up on dvd!

Must be in america only for now. I live in Toronto Canada,,and i checked the newspapers,,and no such film is playing here anywhere.... oh..well....i'll look for it when ,,hopefully,,,it turns up on dvd!

I would add 'Gia' to this list of MUST SEES. As fas as 'Lost in Trans.', the verdict is still out. Bill Murray is not the easiest on the eyes, the characters and events were so... realistic.

Ah, so this is where the Lost in Translation "debate" started.

Lost, like Secretary, is one of the few true, well-done love stories out there. Beautiful stuff.

Steve

it may sound funny ...but the one movie that had the most profound effect on my life was an old George Romero movie called "Knightriders"....few people have seen this film and the ones who have probably didnt like it but I loved it and if you look into it a little deeper it has a very SBG style message.

jkdspirit said : "Must be in america only for now. I live in Toronto Canada,,and i checked the newspapers,,and no such film is playing here anywhere.... oh..well....i'll look for it when ,,hopefully,,,it turns up on dvd!"

Dude, it's a Canadian film, it played in Canada quite a while before even getting to the States (thats different, LOL!) Check out the indy theatres... You're in Toronto; well TVO (TV Ontario) has aired The Corporation (for free) a few times already...thats where I taped...er...saw it.

Shaun of the Dead is the best movie of the year, so far. Hands down.