Must see movies you may of never heard of…

Woah was not aware of this “spiritual remake” of Frank Henenlotter’s Basket Case. DAMN.

I don’t believe James Wan ever mentioned Basket Case by name (wouldn’t want to get sued for starters, I bet), but there are a lot of similarities in the two movies and the director has said he wanted to make a horror movie that paid homage to the schlock-style horror movies of the 80s. You can put two and two together.

1 Like
1 Like

Yea it’s a good movie and it Introduces Han Lue’s character that ties into the Fast and The Furious movies.

Takedown(1979 wrestling movie on YouTube free)

This is by the star wars director who did second new movie. He should stick to doing these smaller movies. Also did knives out which is good.

1 Like

North shore (1987). Menace 2 Society (1992?). Gladiator (1992 with Cuba Gooding). Streets of Gold(1987 Snipes boxing movie),. Beat Street (1984)

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Recently watched a Dutch film (English dub) that was entertaining
Ferry

Binged the 3 season prequel “Undercover” during quarantine.

Best of the Best 2! One of the best and most underrated movies made! Not many people in know of this gem! Never gets old! Makes me want to train and kickass!

1 Like

funny dark humor horror,

2 Likes

Fucking love Pi. His most underrated movie IMO. So many good lines

3 Likes

I loved Time Crimes. I regret getting rid of my copy on DVD.

Yup. I remember seeing Pi at a tiny indie theater in Scarsdale that only played foreign movies and low budget flicks. Movie was fucking great.

When I tell people about it they usually get turned off by the cheesy name and the fact that it’s subtitled. But those that actually watch it usually love it.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes man when I first picked that up in highschool I couldn’t get my fellow movie buff friends to check it out. It’s there loss .