Must See Video For All BF3 and COD Fans:

After watching this video, how can anyone say that the new Call of Duty is more impressive then the new Battlefield? I understand personal preference, but it terms of amazing gameplay and visuals BF3 is way more impressive.

link, in case mma.tv does let me show the video: http://youtu.be/xjTmieRMKjo

you got to use the old embed code if posting from youtube.

but without watching, MW3 is superior in that it has Akimbo MP9's. /thread.

Ha, i got it to work, kinda

good vid. i won't say that MW3 is more impressive then BF3 in terms of graphics and pure crazy warfare. I just think MW3 is alot funner.

Thanks for the vid though! BF3 sure can get crazy. but without Akimbo MP9's it's really all just fluff. ;)

gord96 - good vid. i won't say that MW3 is more impressive then BF3 in terms of graphics and pure crazy warfare. I just think MW3 is alot funner.

Thanks for the vid though! BF3 sure can get crazy. but without Akimbo MP9's it's really all just fluff. ;)

holy shit, an actual decent response on an Internet message board.

That's actually a good reason to like MW over BF. I can see dual guns being pretty cool, although insanely unrealistic. Phone Post

Duel wield MP9's make me act like this chap.

I played both games, but never noticed just how much better BF3 looks graphically. I knew it was better looking, but after watching both videos, it makes MW3 look like it is ten years old. It is cool dual wielding however, I miss that, but it wouldn't fit in BF3. I might pick up MW3 again when it drops in price or something.

Seems like ppl only use those guns, and they can beat anything i use in every aspect. Mp40 in waw, ump in mw2, famas in blackops, now these. Phone Post