MXW 1/30 Bristol, CT PR

MXW Professional Wrestling returns to Crystal's Nightclub, 388 Broad Street in Bristol, CT, on sunday January 30th, 2005 with a 2:30 pm belltime!

In the triple main event you will see...

After his unannounced appearance at the last show Maverick Wild will come face to face with "Sudden Impact" Dylan Kage!

Independent superstar Jay Lethal faces one half of Los Lunatics, Boogalou!

And in a high flyers dream match it's Azriel taking on the other half of Los Lunatics, Lo Ryda!

Both making their MXW debuts, the "high" flying Grim Reefer is set to battle up and coming superstar Dan Barry!

In a battle between friends it's All Money is Legal, K Murda and K Pusha, taking on the other boys from Hunts Point, Team Target!

Will Curse have what it takes to stop the debuting Connecticut madman, Ron Zombie?

Mason Raige is ready to tear through any opponent who gets in his way. What's in store for Raige on the 30th in Bristol?

Returning to the United States after his holiday trip to Italy is none other than the Italian superstar Muscles Marinara!

All this and much more comes your way sunday afternoon January 30th at Crystal's Nightclub, 388 Broad Street in Bristol, Ct!

Tickets are just $12 in advance and $15 at the door. They can be purchased at Crystal's Nightclub, 388 Broad Street in Bristol, CT or East Coast Battery, 1575 Thomaston Ave. in Waterbury, CT. Or can be purchased on the website at www.MXWwrestling.com

Check www.MXWwrestling.com for more information on the show as it becomes available!

"It's not WWE so we don't give a shit" - The Pro Wrestling Forum

www.MXWwrestling.com

I try to follow all wrestling,so this should be good.I'm finding myself watching indy's more then anything else lately,because you can just look into these young performers eyes' and you know how happy they are,and how bad that they want to make it.

they also put on good shows and alot of them give their all to become the best at this style,or the best at that style.

"I put words in other peoples' mouths'."-Eric Draven