My 2nd Favorite Documentary Besides "Dear Zachary"

Murder on a Sunday Morning (2001)

If you've seen this, please don't mention anything revealing about it.

If you haven't seen it and plan on watching it, just watch it and don't read any of the comments that may follow.

Alright im going to watch it right now. Don't dissapoint me OP Phone Post 3.0

Murder on a Sunday Morning is great.
Check out "Fear of 13" it's currently on Netflix and it's amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Just watched.. Was good, but doesn't come close to Dear Zachary! Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

I don't know why but I did not get into this doc Phone Post 3.0

Murder on a Sunday Morning is an awesome documentary! Of course, I'm a criminal defense attorney so I'm somewhat biased. However this is a very well done and well documented portrayal of a criminal case from its inception through trial and beyond.

If you have not watched this documentary I highly encourage you to do so if you're even remotely interested in these type of matters.

OP, VU for bringing this up. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

That's a badass lawyer, Phone Post 3.0

Saw this years ago that public defender is better than most that you have to pay for Phone Post 3.0

ViciousJBone - Just watched.. Was good, but doesn't come close to Dear Zachary! Phone Post 3.0
I thought it was slot better. Idk why people think dear zachery is so great. It was good but I've seen plenty better Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure not having kids has a lot to do with it but dear Zachary to me was just ok. I don't get the hype about it I was sad yea but not this amazing documentary people talk about so much. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

sideeffect - I'm sure not having kids has a lot to do with it but dear Zachary to me was just ok. I don't get the hype about it I was sad yea but not this amazing documentary people talk about so much. Phone Post 3.0
Totally agree and I have a child. Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows the "dear Zachary" ending by now. I didn't, and when I first watched it, my husband and I were stunned. I guess neither of us anticipated the ending, no hint was given throughout the doc, if you know nothing about it, you watch it as it's titled, a bunch of friends making a doc for a son to know his murdered father through.

The ending just fucks you up, we were both solidly hoping for his (the gramma) family to get custody of that poor baby... Phone Post 3.0

Later

Just watched. Thanks for the red. Incredible doc Phone Post 3.0