My 4 year old son is racist

On the dog walk tonight he told me he doesn’t like a girl in his class because “she is black”. So John... what’s your screen name here you little bastard?

but for real he said that. Really caught me off guard. I reminded him that my best friend is black and just because someone looks different than him- doesn’t make them a bad person. I then listed off people who are black that I’m friends with and he said that he likes those people. Anyway- I just kept repeating to him that black people are good people and to never judge a person by what they look like. 

Maybe its time I replace his “YouTube kids” app with a “worldstarr” app?

4 year old's are notoriously bad at explaining things. For sure he doesn't like her for some very specific reasons to do with their interactions, but he simply explained to you that she's black.

Moke - 4 year old's are notoriously bad at explaining things. For sure he doesn't like her for some very specific reasons to do with their interactions, but he simply explained to you that she's black.
This. He could be referring to her soul.

So is my two year old dog.

You need to get him an account on here.

True son of an OGer.

"Maybe its time I replace his "YouTube kids" app with a "worldstarr" app?"

I guess you're unfamiliar with "Youtube kids."
Your son is watching Ella get gangraped by negro spidermen while fingerless babies shit on her face.

Onikage - "Maybe its time I replace his "YouTube kids" app with a "worldstarr" app?"

Your son is watching Ella get gangraped by negro spidermen while fingerless babies shit on her face.

Jesus...

link? 

Onikage - "Maybe its time I replace his "YouTube kids" app with a "worldstarr" app?"

Sounds more exciting than black panther. 

I'll allow it.

Kids say shit that doesnt carry the same meaning it does w adults, there could be another issue that he could just be associating her skin color with.

So then he must really hate his moms side dick

Fister -

Not as much as I hate it. 

TheDorkKnight -

Kids say shit that doesnt carry the same meaning it does w adults, there could be another issue that he could just be associating her skin color with.

That’s what I’m thinking too but damn it sure shocked me to hear him say it. He’s the sweetest little bro too and loves everyone. I think he was just talking shit. 

Sounds like his racist attitude broke your heart into pieces and what he will do next will set them on fire!

ChicagoTom -

On the dog walk tonight he told me he doesn’t like a girl in his class because “she is black”. So John... what’s your screen name here you little bastard?

but for real he said that. Really caught me off guard. I reminded him that my best friend is black and just because someone looks different than him- doesn’t make them a bad person. I then listed off people who are black that I’m friends with and he said that he likes those people. Anyway- I just kept repeating to him that black people are good people and to never judge a person by what they look like. 

Maybe its time I replace his “YouTube kids” app with a “worldstarr” app?

Nah yeah kids are terrible at explaining stuff. My son came home from kindergarten complaining a kid was mean to him and hurt him at recess. When I had him recount the encounter he described a child with swords that cut off his arms. 

He was literally demonstrating swinging a sword with his “cut off” arms. 

Your son is Bob Ross? Place keeps getting weirder and weirder. 

Jk

Of course he's racist, everyone in Chicago is. Its part of its charm.

ChicagoTom -
Fister -

Not as much as I hate it. 

lol both of you need to learn how to be a better team player in society.

Chomas -

His teacher here checking in.  Looks like daddy is a ni**er lover and soft just like I told his boy.  Was worried the apple wouldn’t fall far from the tree but I’ll learn your boy good, he passed all the tests today I see!

Jesus dude!

that was pretty good haha