My 71 year old father wood still kick your ass

Upperdog - 

you cant fake that look in his eyes

your dad walks the walk brother 

1 Like

Mit - 
Upperdog -

I'm honestly surprised no one hit on the can of starter fluid next to his custom built smoker in the first pic.

We were too taken back by the magnificence of his stache.

It is somewhat opposing

BigEyedFish - 
Upperdog - 

you cant fake that look in his eyes

your dad walks the walk brother 

Mako

Upperdog -
Eskimo - 
Upperdog -
Eskimo - 
Upperdog -

No one with this frame could ever kick my ass. I’m glad you love your dad, seriously. 

He was 6'2" 170lbs or so in Vietnam. Good thing he learned how to wield a knife and blow some shit up! He filled out some since then and would still dump you on your head without throwing a single punch.

Lol I don’t think he could dump me on my head. I’m sure he’s tough for 71, but he couldn’t have dumped me on my head at any age, let alone 71. 

He'd make you feel 17 again.

Your dad is a legit bad ass I’m sure but I think Eskimo could kill him with his bear hands

1 Like

Semper Fidelis

1 Like

he's a big man, but he's in bad shape. With me it's a full time job, now behave yourself 

1 Like

Put your fucking hat on straight. Stop being a faggot

1 Like

Alright... but I'm gonna INSIST it would be even money if I fought your mom.

1 Like

Upperdog -
BigJohnSTEWD - 

Forget fighting, i want to hang out and drink some beers with that badass!

5019 Main St, Coulterville, CA 95311

I’ll bring my old man, he fought in the Korean war and they can yuck it up

1 Like

I'M not an ageist, he can get his old ass fucked errrr fucked up just like anyone else.

1 Like

Set up a fight with skip hall

1 Like

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

For everyone saying they'd whip his ass... Please, post a pic of yourself. Or shut the fuck up.

We aren't here to give you material for your spankbank you lazy faggot

1 Like

Your old man is looking good for being 71 years old.

1 Like

but i didnt do anything to him!!!

1 Like

He's the kind of old fuck that will grab you and rip your guts out even if you were stabbing him to death.....a true rotten bastard LOL

1 Like

My mom is deadlier than my father
Imgur

1981 just after he won custody of my brother and I for paying my mother $50k cash.

Notice his left arm here. It was partially ripped off in a freak accident a few years prior where my grandfather Roscoe was responsible for ensuring the davenport machine was properly powered down for maintenance. 45 minutes before, and 49+ years after his left arm was torn sunder he still kicks your ass.

Truth be told, my father was only 69 or 70 in that pic.