My a$$hole is singing!!!!

So I had an egg white omelette with peppers and onions for breakfast, sushi for lunch and broccoli rabe with garlic and grilled chicken for dinner. 

Garlic makes my asshole belt out an aria as it is but all this fucking protein all day is a recipe for a full on concert of my balloon knot. 

Had a glass of wine too so every time I let one fly I laugh like a psychotic off his meds. 

Just figured I’d share. 

#CoolStoryBro

OP:

very sad thread

MMA Playwright - OP:

Nah, that dude is much better looking than I. 

evh - very sad thread

How so? Would it be better if I posted audio?

Nitecrawler - 
evh - very sad thread

LOLOLOLOL

Aren’t you the same fool who scratched his itchy asshole by ripping an earth shattering, bass thumping, heavy duty ripper of a fart?

Nitecrawler -
evh - very sad thread

It would be rude if you didn’t. 

Update: My Faggot cat decided to fall asleep next to me as I was sitting on the couch. I farted so loud that he jumped out of a deep sleep, ran halfway across the living room and then stopped and stared at me as if to say “You nasty motherfucker!!!!”  

Hocky -

Aren’t you the same fool who scratched his itchy asshole by ripping an earth shattering, bass thumping, heavy duty ripper of a fart?

I thought that was standard practice for scratching asshole.

That'd how I been doing it my whole life.

Nitecrawler -
evh - very sad thread

Actually video with audio. 

WE NEED PROOF!!!

Also I'm sure there is an OGer or two that would love to add you to their creepy collection.

Ill make your anus bleed, if it doesnt shut up.

You're consuming too many thiols in one day.

Nitecrawler -

Update: My Faggot cat decided to fall asleep next to me as I was sitting on the couch. I farted so loud that he jumped out of a deep sleep, ran halfway across the living room and then stopped and stared at me as if to say “You nasty motherfucker!!!!”  

Shit in his box.