My ABC store got robbed ;-(

I was wondering why the ghetto bird was out in full-effect last night.

http://www.kitv.com/news/police-investigating-2-armed-robberies-from-waikiki-to-manoa/26746008?absolute=true#!6Znm4

HONOLULU --Police are continuing their search Tuesday morning for a man who robbed a Longs Drug store at gunpoint in Manoa.

Click here to watch Ashley Moser's live report.

Police say the man who entered Longs Drug store on Woodlawn Drive and he was armed.  He demanded money from one of the cashiers.

The robbery happened at around 11:50 p.m. Monday just before the store closed.

As for the suspect, police say the man wore a black hat and fled on foot, southbound on Woodlawn Drive.  This was the second robbery that happened Monday night in Honolulu.

Two hours earlier, police say a man robbed a Waikiki ABC Superette at gunpoint.  The store is at the corner of Hobron Lane and Ala Moana Boulevard.

Police closed off the store and lined it with caution tape as investigators interviewed witnesses.

Crews searched on the ground and also conducted an aerial search with a helicopter.  But, police were not able to locate the suspect.

KITV spoke to investigators about what witnesses saw before the man fled on foot.  They say the man was wearing all black and stood about 5-feet-7-inches-tall and was able to get away with an undisclosed amount of money.

Police have not confirmed if the two robberies are related.

A Longs employee says despite the incident that happened here Monday night, the store will open be open on Tuesday.

In a related note, Ashley Moser, meow. Sorry, couldn't find an embed code for the video.

Glad nobody got hurt. I think as the economy gets worse, crimes like this will rise. Be safe. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I think you're right and that sucks. I go to that ABC store at least a few times a week. Really glad I wasn't there at the time. I feel bad for the employees, who are mostly really nice older Filipina ladies.

And that Longs in Manoa got hit two hours later. Wonder if it's the same guys.

I used to live 2 minutes from there in those 3 story walk ups before it was painted and renovated. Saw some sketchy stuff back in those days. Used to buy all my Monster Energy(R) drinks at that ABC store Phone Post 3.0

LOL, that's funny because that's where I live now and that's also the main reason I go to that store.

I was there 2009. Moped thieves on the 1st floor wrenching and Frankensteining their stolen bikes in the parking lot.

Guy with open door selling stolen Pharma pills out his unit.

I seen Samoans loading parked Harley's into the back of trucks and driving off.

Bldg looks good now with the renovations and all those people were kicked out when the rent went up.

Head on a swivel though, Bro. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like I missed out on some interesting times, haha. Although, I have seen a scooter being spray-painted recently, hmm...

My biggest problem is the asshole downstairs that slams his door EVERY time he leaves.

There's also a schizo Asian dude that talks to himself and asks for money when you seem him outside of the complex. He's pretty harmless, though.

Other than that, it's a lot tamer than what you were dealing with. Oh, and I can't believe how many hot wimmenz live here, considering it's not a large complex.

I like the location, though, since I can walk to a lot of things.

kill them all. including the wiminz

I lived in the 1st bldg. 3rd floor. Back corner.

I super glued razor blades under the balcony railing in case anyone tried to climb in. Never went out there so I also had broken beer bottle shards on the ground so I could hear if they passed the razors. Several Audible alarms from Home Depot on the door and windows in case it was opened while I slept.

Trivia:
The bldg all the way in back is where Danno from Hawaii 5-0's apartment was in season one of the show. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if the suspect lives nearby Phone Post 3.0

Same guy for both locations.  His luck gonna run out soon me thinks.

I hope he gets caught before he hurts someone Phone Post 3.0

Saw a little blurb on the news about this. Suspect is possibly Asian?

Now you know the economy is bad! Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - I lived in the 1st bldg. 3rd floor. Back corner.

I super glued razor blades under the balcony railing in case anyone tried to climb in. Never went out there so I also had broken beer bottle shards on the ground so I could hear if they passed the razors. Several Audible alarms from Home Depot on the door and windows in case it was opened while I slept.

Trivia:
The bldg all the way in back is where Danno from Hawaii 5-0's apartment was in season one of the show. Phone Post 3.0

Damn bro, that's crazy. Sounds like I might be in your old apartment. Are you talking about the one at the end of that big parking lot? Thank god it's not that bad anymore. I feel pretty safe here, to be honest.

Interesting. I'm guessing that was during renovations?

Asian you say? That's one gangster ass way to put together a college fund.

ccw time

Yup. 1st bldg in front the big parking lot. 3rd floor off the end. Place looks great with the new paint job and renovations Phone Post 3.0

FCTV808 -

ccw time

I support! Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy, was your lanai by a parking structure and a big tree? 3rd floor studio?

If so that's really fucking weird. Phone Post 3.0

Lanai faced West towards the 2nd bldg.

They knew you were an OG/HGer. It's the HG special room.

I had good times there. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, I know which one you're talking about. I'm in the makai bldg overlooking Ala Moana. It was almost magical there for a second.