My ABC store got robbed ;-(

He robbed Long's Manoa? WTF?

The Adversary - Ah, I know which one you're talking about. I'm in the makai bldg overlooking Ala Moana. It was almost magical there for a second.
Could have been so beautiful.

BEEP! Phone Post 3.0

The Mat Pimp - He robbed Long's Manoa? WTF?
1150pm just before they closed. Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - 
The Adversary - Ah, I know which one you're talking about. I'm in the makai bldg overlooking Ala Moana. It was almost magical there for a second.
Could have been so beautiful.

BEEP! Phone Post 3.0

These days it's the thought of what could've been that keeps me awake at night. BEEP, indeed.

So, I went in there yesterday and happened to get a cashier that was there during the robbery. She said there was like 30 customers in there at the time. Ballsy move. She also said he kept his head down and was hiding from the cameras, so sounds like maybe he's been in before and they might have him on camera another day, which is good.

In response to the ARMED robbery, ABC has now stationed an UNARMED security guard at the entrance of the store. Makes a lot of sense.

I was at Kahala Mall the other day and saw a Sheriff guarding the ASB bank. I guess it's in response to the recent robberies.

Weird. I didn't even know there were Sheriffs in Hawaii. I think he was new because he wasn't fat. Phone Post 3.0

Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL.

Apparently, this guy has been pretty busy and inspiring copy-cats.

The Waipahu Jack in the crack was recently robbed too. Crazy shit. Be safe out there my fellow HGers Phone Post 3.0

i upgraded because of this: