My Afghanistan Video Blog... Ring Baxter Swick

I take my cameras along to show everyone what its like to go into a war zone to support America's bravest. Nick Ring, Ben Baxter, Greg Thompson and Kurt Shrout travel with me as we experience some of the most intense moments of our lives. From being in the middle of a rocket attack to cruising over Taliban country in fully armed Blackhawks, its all here, and more.

I want to thank all the troops we met while on this trip. You guys truly inspire me and your sacrifice and service are greatly appreciated. As I said throughout these last tours, my next fight on Aug 4th is dedicated to you guys!

I want to also thank Mark Gross(Oak Grove Technologies) for all the help and guidance. Mark has setup many Military tours and opportunities for me and has been a a huge supporter of many Military charities and organizations.

Please check out CombatLifeBrand.com for info, photos and clothing pertaining to all my past Military support tours. 15 total overseas tours so far and hopefully this is just the beginning!

Thanks to all you guys for viewing my youtube channel and videos! I never thought when I set out to make these that so many would tune in. I appreciate all the support and plan to start paying you back with a crazy exciting fight on Aug 4th! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/OfficialSwick

That embedding the video thing is always a fail for me.

Thanks for posting video and for supporting our troops!! Phone Post

No problem, its easy to go in for a couple weeks. These guys serve downrange for 7-9 months. Respect!

Also big thanks to Kurt Shrout for setting up this particular tour. Been trying to get into Afghanistan for 3 years and he made it happen.

Thanks Mike!!!

TTT for the troops Phone Post

TTT 

Manas has a funky smell to it doesn't it?

Pretty cool video.

TTT

ttt

ttt!

sub and ttt!

Thanks for sharing that.... Awesome that you guys do that for our troops!!! Thanks!

Very cool! Phone Post

As a vet it always makes me feel awesome that so many of the athletes from the sport I love support the soldiers and Marines I love! Keep it up Mike!! Phone Post

Thanks guys and no problem NorthSlopePipeNinja. I am hoping to cut a bunch of shorter videos from this trip. Recorded lots of interesting stuff. Will have more time after this fight. Thanks for the views on my channel and let me know anything you like or don't like. ;)

TTT Phone Post

As a service member who has been deployed many times and will again several more before my time is up. Thank you for doing that. We appreciate things like this.

Jaybrone -  As a service member who has been deployed many times and will again several more before my time is up. Thank you for doing that. We appreciate things like this.

Thank you for your service to our Country!!

Your a fucking Stud!! Phone Post

Mike Swick - Thanks guys and no problem NorthSlopePipeNinja. I am hoping to cut a bunch of shorter videos from this trip. Recorded lots of interesting stuff. Will have more time after this fight. Thanks for the views on my channel and let me know anything you like or don't like. ;)

Post a link for us here!

Can't wait to see you back in the cage Mike, looking forward to seeing you get your hand raised. Phone Post