My African Step Dad AMA

By request, here is a thread about my con artist sociopath African step dad who raised, for lack of a better word, me and was instrumental in my exile (edit: from age 14-18) from the United States.

Yes, my mom was getting banged by a black guy. Let's just get that out of the way.

AMA

8 Likes

![](upload://e9rs5TqZ9VNe7hboZjtDJgBhOdJ.gif)

I missed the background story. Why/how are you exiled?

MrSmokalotapotamus -

Did he ever run one of those email scams?   You are no longer in the US?

It's possible. His Modis Operandi was/is scamming churches and lonely white women. I am in the US. My exile began at age 14 and extended to my 18th birthday. I lived in Africa for 4 years completing my "community service".

2 Likes

Can you give us a little more detail about your life? 

Captain 'Murica - I missed the background story. Why/how are you exiled?

I got in trouble as a kid. Entered into a special program for minors to have charges dropped for "extrajudicial" punishment. My step dad and I did not see eye to eye as I started to recognize his bullshit and he volunteered to send me to a boarding school in Africa as penance, to which the court agreed.

In

Sogflop - 

I got in trouble as a kid. Entered into a special program for minors to have charges dropped for "extrajudicial" punishment. My step dad and I did not see eye to eye as I started to recognize his bullshit and he volunteered to send me to a boarding school in Africa as penance, to which the court agreed.

Was this a guys only boarding school? Any hot african chicks?

1 Like

I love how he’s the bad guy and not your mom. She had a parental responsibility and made a scumbag BBC a priority over her children. I’d hate her more. 

4 Likes
TzTinkle -
Sogflop - 

Was this a guys only boarding school? Any hot african chicks?

It was co-ed. I dated American girls, African girls and a Korean girl.

HillboFrateTrane -

I love how he’s the bad guy and not your mom. She had a parental responsibility and made a scumbag BBC a priority over her children. I’d hate her more. 

You're not wrong, however my mother is a very naive and innocent. Years later I would discover my mother is on the spectrum, aspergers. I used to be very bitter at her, but as an adult man I have better understanding and have forgiven her poor judgement and neglect for both our sakes.

5 Likes

Here's a story to illustrate how dastardly my step father is.

My step father was cheating on my mother with a woman back in Kenya (where he would travel to several times per year). She had two teenaged daughters with whom I was told by members of his own family (who were all normal) that he also had sexual relationships with. Apparently he was making them all kinds of promises to bring them to the US, get them citizenship, etc. Well they called him on it and threatened to contact my mother (his financial lifeline and only way to operate in the US without being deported) he relented and told them he would buy them plane tickets immediately.

In order to cover it all up, he flew with them from Kenya to Cuba (before Obama reallowed travel) and flew back alone, where they were essentially trapped and unable to go to the US or back to Kenya.

My mother found out through his travel agency who sent his bills (which some were accounts made in MY name) that he had traveled to Cuba. When she confronted him about it, he told her he was a secret agent for the Kenyan government and went there to make some sort of deal.

So he has convinced my mother that he is a pastor, phD, secret agent, and missionary leison all while traveling the world on her 401k and fucking entire families then discarding them in Cuba.

3 Likes

So, most importantly...

how big is his hog?

1 Like

Is he still married to you mother? If so, why hasn’t she cut him off?

Cookie Monster -

So, most importantly...

how big is his hog?

I don't know. Suprisingly he never molested me.

Okay, what thread is this a spin of?

Captain 'Murica - Is he still married to you mother? If so, why hasn't she cut him off?

Yes they are still married, though she hasn't seen him in years. Once he drained her 401k and she lost her job he disappeared. She "doesn't believe in divorce", even though she is divorced from my biological father. She has been fasting for several years praying that God will change his heart and bring him back...

TheDorkKnight -

Okay, what thread is this a spin of?

I was anticipating a spin from this thread.

stanky leg -

Does your mom have the bad AIDS ?

Not that I know of.

Sogflop -

Here's a story to illustrate how dastardly my step father is.

My step father was cheating on my mother with a woman back in Kenya (where he would travel to several times per year). She had two teenaged daughters with whom I was told by members of his own family (who were all normal) that he also had sexual relationships with. Apparently he was making them all kinds of promises to bring them to the US, get them citizenship, etc. Well they called him on it and threatened to contact my mother (his financial lifeline and only way to operate in the US without being deported) he relented and told them he would buy them plane tickets immediately.

In order to cover it all up, he flew with them from Kenya to Cuba (before Obama reallowed travel) and flew back alone, where they were essentially trapped and unable to go to the US or back to Kenya.

My mother found out through his travel agency who sent his bills (which some were accounts made in MY name) that he had traveled to Cuba. When she confronted him about it, he told her he was a secret agent for the Kenyan government and went there to make some sort of deal.

So he has convinced my mother that he is a pastor, phD, secret agent, and missionary leison all while traveling the world on her 401k and fucking entire families then discarding them in Cuba.

Holy shit. 

what was the time frame on this? Like what years did all this stuff happen.