My Anti Steroid : Josh Barnett

http://teh1rarebear.deviantart.com/art/My-anti-steroid-130676399

A Josh Barnett motivational poster.

Tell me what you think.

/// RareBear

stfu.

pretty mean, posting a joke regarding steroid abuse about a fighter who has tested positive three times.

Wait, wut? lol

Josh Barnett is a really good example of how cheaters always lose. He's following in the footsteps of Ben Johnson. And I hope he follows through with his plan of getting banned for life. He's a disgrace to hard working athletes who dont use steroids.

^ ok that's just a trollish thing to say. a joke is a joke, but stfu dude. who are you? i bet you cheat more times in a day at your mcdonald's job than barnett has in his mma career. fucking day-old account troll bitch.

No, I'm not trolling. I am being serious. I used to be a huge fan of josh barnett, was one of my favorite fighters. I'm disgusted with what hes done. He is a cheater.

rarebear - No, I'm not trolling. I am being serious. I used to be a huge fan of josh barnett, was one of my favorite fighters. I'm disgusted with what hes done. He is a cheater.

ok please let me know your employer, name, and address so i can determine whether you are fit to do your job as well.

<Inb4 dude claims he doesn't work at mcdonald's

rarebear - http://teh1rarebear.deviantart.com/art/My-anti-steroid-130676399

Tell me what you think.

/// RareBear

^^ LMAO!

Look at the backround. Fedor dissaproves and japanese guy thinks Barnett is ridicolous.

rarebear - http://teh1rarebear.deviantart.com/art/My-anti-steroid-130676399

Tell me what you think.

/// RareBear

You created an account for this?

Terrible and makes no sense.

I can tell this is a hot button issue for a select few diehard barnett fans at this point. It's not my fault he chose to use steroids. Using steroids is deliberate. He is a man, he made the decision to break the rules.

This has nothing to do with being fit or not fit to do a job, he tested positive for steroids, therefore he cannot be licensed.

LOFL!

rarely does shit on the internet literally make me laugh, but this one did. Nice child-bearing hips. Heh

too bad Barnett is also busy laughing= his way to the bank with $500K to show against Yvel.... and I'm making $45 an hour. Yay.

I'll let you in on a little secret= life's a bitch.

thanks for the laugh.

huh?

STFU Noob!

Oh excuse me.

I meant STFU ShaqNoob!

my anti steroid??

er..what?

I really hate this thread! :(

Why Josh...Why?!?...I can't even stand here and defend you by pwning bitches! Oh the humanity!

Sobs uncontrollably

"Why Josh...Why?!?...I can't even stand here and defend you by pwning bitches! Oh the humanity!"

You thinks you's da bomb cuz I rolled you a joint?

You's a flea.

And I'm the bigg dogg.

I'll scratch you off my ballz with my muthaphukkin pawz!

Does Stanky Leg

Watches in complete disbelief as EvilMaster does the Stanky Leg... whatever the fuck that is

lol^^