My balls smell like grass clippings

...and wet asphalt. I showered a few days ago, so I'm not sure how this essence was made. I would appreciate anyone else that could describe their nutsack scent, for comparison. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0

Male or Female. Either way works. Phone Post 3.0

Bulgari pH Soir and some peanut sauce (Thai) Phone Post 3.0

I don't care if a guy just got out of the shower, balls always have a musty ball sweat smell. Phone Post 3.0

You gotta lick em clean Ford, that's the secret Phone Post 3.0

Shave. Phone Post 3.0

So alligator skin coin purses should always have a stale decayed scent. Maybe I'll wait another few weeks before I cleanse the boys. A milky fungus coating is already there, so if I'm lucky I might grow a few gamey mushrooms to cook up a decent morning omelette for once. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the laugh lol Vu Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Bulgari pH Soir and some peanut sauce (Thai) Phone Post 3.0
That sounds delicious Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - So alligator skin coin purses should always have a stale decayed scent. Maybe I'll wait another few weeks before I cleanse the boys. A milky fungus coating is already there, so if I'm lucky I might grow a few gamey mushrooms to cook up a decent morning omelette for once. Phone Post 3.0
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0

Ford10 - I don't care if a guy just got out of the shower, balls always have a musty ball sweat smell. Phone Post 3.0
Spoken like a true gentleman Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else's wives love the smell of their balls? Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Anyone else's wives love the smell of their balls? Phone Post 3.0
My wife plays with my furry meatballs and dabs the fragrant potion that rubs off, just one finger each, behind both of her ears. It tends to draw wild animals from miles away, but luckily we're animal lovers. Phone Post 3.0

Ur balls smell because ur suppose to shower everday, dawg lol NOT every few days Phone Post 3.0

DarkhorseRising - You gotta lick em clean Ford, that's the secret Phone Post 3.0
Ahhhhhh I'll try that. Phone Post 3.0

Since we're all being open with each other, does anyone else ever feel their heart rate in their beanbag?

On a good note, I pinched and rolled today and found no evidence of pink berry cancer.

Can we get back to, and talk about the smell of our man marbles? Phone Post 3.0

Eskoe1 - Ur balls smell because ur suppose to shower everday, dawg lol NOT every few days Phone Post 3.0
Is that the trick to keep the danglies smelling pleasant? Phone Post 3.0

esque - You "showered a few days ago"?

Phone Post 3.0
It may have been longer. I lose track of time. My pungent plums take care of themselves. Phone Post 3.0

Esque...if you'd like, I can tie an absorbent handkerchief around my cadbury eggs for a few days and send it to you afterwards. I promise to go the gym at least 4 times. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what mine smell like, but I do enjoy the smell of fresh grass clippings , can you put your balls under my nose please?