My bands first demo

Hey guys i dont know if this is considered a douche move or not but my band just finished recording our first demo song. We have 7 others nearing completion.

Its metal music and im the vocalist. Just curious what you guys think of it.

We are doing it all ourselves in our practice spot while saving to get a real cd recording done.

Anyway here is the link to the song on facebook. You dont need to like our page or anything to hear it, im just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/FurthestFromFaith/app_2405167945

In for support .. Put it on YouTube

I just finished our metal recording also!!!!

Try www.kunaki.com for really cheap cd

No minimum order ...

If you want to hear our stuff , let me know ...
I don't want to ruin your thread.. Phone Post

Also bandcamp.com is great ... Free and simple Phone Post

That sight looks awesome i will tell the other guys thanks! youre not ruining anything local music support is awesome you got a link to your music?

tunaburn - That sight looks awesome i will tell the other guys thanks! youre not ruining anything local music support is awesome you got a link to your music?

http://youtu.be/usBZWcq4anA

Our bandcamp page will be up this weekend..... Phone Post

You should record at Minds Eye Digital.  Larry is a good dude.

Someone please post ops music I can't hear I or find it ..... Phone Post

Tuna ! Where ya from?

We're in San Fransisco Bay Area Phone Post

blah double post \/

Burt Reynoldz - 

our practice room is at minds eye haha. were saving up cash to record. might use larry or scott. dont know what were gonna do yet.

tunaburn -
Burt Reynoldz - 

our practice room is at minds eye haha. were saving up cash to record. might use larry or scott. dont know what were gonna do yet.
Thats funny. We recorded there in 92 or 93 when he was just a wee lad starting out.

Btw, you guys sounded waaay better than I expected. Good job. Phone Post 3.0

Our site just went live today

Scapegoat1.bandcamp.com Phone Post

lormpino - Our site just went live today

Scapegoat1.bandcamp.com Phone Post

This Phone Post

How to listen without a Facebook ?????? Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

tunaburn - Hey guys i dont know if this is considered a douche move or not but my band just finished recording our first demo song. We have 7 others nearing completion.

Its metal music and im the vocalist. Just curious what you guys think of it.

We are doing it all ourselves in our practice spot while saving to get a real cd recording done.

Anyway here is the link to the song on facebook. You dont need to like our page or anything to hear it, im just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/FurthestFromFaith/app_2405167945

Not my style of music, but I wish you guys the best of luck, I live in the Phx area, if you guys do a show let me know I'll buy some tickets just to support the cause.

Regards

Chareth Cutestory - Indecipherable guttural noises is not metal. Black Sabbath, Thin Lizzy, Pantera, Megadeth, Quit Riot, that's metal. Maybe your band is good for its genre, but it is not metal.
Metal has evolved since the 80's homie. Phone Post 3.0

I was in a metalcore band a few years ago. One of the best things I ever did. I miss those days.

In for support. Do your thing man. Phone Post

Chareth Cutestory -
spinningfapkick - 
Chareth Cutestory - Indecipherable guttural noises is not metal. Black Sabbath, Thin Lizzy, Pantera, Megadeth, Quit Riot, that's metal. Maybe your band is good for its genre, but it is not metal.
Metal has evolved since the 80's homie. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe I am stuck in the past. I am a little drunk so I do apologize if my last post was douchey. I personally consider Dave Mustaine a great metal vocalist so my opinion probably doesn't match the majority of people.
It was a bit douchey...but I forgive you fren. Phone Post 3.0

thanks everyone! were playing a show friday in scottsdale. info on our facebook page! its at the roxy with back from ashes and tome. and a stand up comedian before the music!