My best Chael Sonnen impression (fight vid)

I've been doing a lot of extra BJJ since then.

ttt?

Nice!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone cares but us, darlin

nice dude. youre a tough SOB.

raoulDuke - nice dude. youre a tough SOB.

Thanks man. Sometimes I wish I was a graceful athlete and technical wizard... but since I'm not I suppose "tough SOB" is the next best thing haha

Crush Crawfish - I don't think anyone cares but us, darlin

unpossible. Phone Post

Pretty good, but there was at least one oversight. First of all, you didn't even attempt to fake tap.
This was a perfect opportunity for an RVT (Reversible Verbal Tap) i.e. "Whoa! Stop!! ... What the hell, ref? ... No, I said, 'Don't stop!'"

wasssp - Pretty good, but there was at least one oversight. First of all, you didn't even attempt to fake tap.
This was a perfect opportunity for an RVT (Reversible Verbal Tap) i.e. "Whoa! Stop!! ... What the hell, ref? ... No, I said, 'Don't stop!'"

This man knows his shit. Phone Post

You can tell you like to fight! Phone Post

Bjj would be good. when you are in your opponents guard, being aggressive is ok, but pass that guard. Nothing good comes from hangin out in your opponents guard. Your g'n'p will be much more effective from side control, and that will open up subs as well. Phone Post

Thanks for sharing!

cthlcschlgrl - 

unpossible. Phone Post

I care. :D

warfrog - 

Bjj would be good. when you are in your opponents guard, being aggressive is ok, but pass that guard. Nothing good comes from hangin out in your opponents guard. Your g'n'p will be much more effective from side control, and that will open up subs as well. Phone Post

Yeah, I just got a boner when I was hitting him. You can hear my coach yelling for me to pass, it was my mistake.

That dude got me pumped between rounds, man. He was cut up worse than you can tell from the video even, in the corner the doctor, ref, and his coach were checking him out to see if they were gonna stop it, but the whole time he's looking across the cage at me like "I am still in this fight."

We both made a lot of fans that night, including each other.

No homo..?

Kitana -
cthlcschlgrl - 

unpossible. Phone Post

brownchickenbrowncow! Phone Post

Good Job, Crush.

cthlcschlgrl - 
Kitana -
cthlcschlgrl - 

unpossible. Phone Post

brownchickenbrowncow! Phone Post

Indeed

Rats... I was pulling for you. Learn, get better, and move on to the next one....

at least you didnt go for that D'arce!

rushinbear - Rats... I was pulling for you. Learn, get better, and move on to the next one....

at least you didnt go for that D'arce!

Stall! Phone Post