My Best friend called said his wife said NO MAS

I just lost my best friend 

His wife never really like me, she was greek not that it matters to this part of the story yet, but what ever, she never made any interest in saying hello let alone a follow up question 

They just had a baby Last few days 

Beautiful boy name Nickus 

Went down to the hostpital dressed an acting like a pimp and kept asking "where my Nickus is at?"

Lots of "My Nickus!"

"slip me some skin"

Uhm basically I guess I spent most of the time wit my homey Nickus, and she wasnt feelin dat 

Lol who names their kid Nickus?

And who the fuck thinks to take it to 11 like I did 

I think if we had to decide, I was more wrong here and I admit that 

Im still laughing hard about it 

It's a stupid name and you're morally obligated to make fun of it.

you lost me man

Youll figure it out 

What are you smoking OP?

was this a shitty joke mah nigga?

Sounds like she made the right call. You sound insufferable.

Where my nickus at. Lol

MMA Newbie - 

Youll figure it out 

apparently I wont

English Mother Fucker! do you speak it?

I have no idea what you are babbling about, I tried Google translate but there was no retarded option. 

I'm guessing op lives in Florida 

confused at being confused

lol @ the whole scene. New baby Nickus and you fucking with their moment by bouncing around and saying "my Nickus" all the time.

Haha. I understand you OP. Bitches be trippin' sometimes. Hopefully this lil'Nickus grows up with Uncle Op's swag.

I'm laughing imagining your boy thinking about attempting to defend this to his old lady but sides with, "wifey says we can't be pals no more". LOL.

Lux Fixxins -

English translation, please.

Nickus, please.

Well she's Greek so she's probably a bitch.

Reminds me of when we went to see my brother-in-laws baby at the hospital. His wife is holding the newborn and everybody is happy. My wife asks if she's picked a name, the wife says "Yes, Eva." My wife immediately replies, "oh, like Hitler's girlfriend?"

Not what a new mom is looking for a couple hours after birth.

GenericAmerican - Reminds me of when we went to see my brother-in-laws baby at the hospital. His wife is holding the newborn and everybody is happy. My wife asks if she's picked a name, the wife says "Yes, Eva." My wife immediately replies, "oh, like Hitler's girlfriend?"

Not what a new mom is looking for a couple hours after birth.

no fucking way, seriously?

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - 

Let them cool off, they will let you back in the fold.  Just make sure you let them know Nickus trippin', when he is learning to walk.  

lol