My Best friend called said his wife said NO MAS

Ramon Maroni - 
GenericAmerican - Reminds me of when we went to see my brother-in-laws baby at the hospital. His wife is holding the newborn and everybody is happy. My wife asks if she's picked a name, the wife says "Yes, Eva." My wife immediately replies, "oh, like Hitler's girlfriend?"

Not what a new mom is looking for a couple hours after birth.

no fucking way, seriously?

Yeah, she has a habit of saying the harshest thing that comes to mind.

It's how a Nickus eat man

Mom sounds like a Nickus fool

Nickus, this be a spin

You should start singing:

"To all my Nickus and my bitches... Put your motherfuckin hands in the air!!!"

LOL...took me a minute.

OP clearly doesn't understand the emotions that a woman has after giving birth

Nickus ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

What the fuck was OP trying to say? Did his wife's best friend say they can't hang around anymore? Was his best friend a newborn baby? What the hell is a dim mak? Somebody gimme answers. 

MMA Newbie -

I just lost my best friend 

His wife never really like me, she was greek not that it matters to this part of the story yet, but what ever, she never made any interest in saying hello let alone a follow up question 

They just had a baby Last few days 

Beautiful boy name Nickus 

Went down to the hostpital dressed an acting like a pimp and kept asking "where my Nickus is at?"

Lots of "My Nickus!"

"slip me some skin"

Uhm basically I guess I spent most of the time wit my homey Nickus, and she wasnt feelin dat 

Lol who names their kid Nickus?

And who the fuck thinks to take it to 11 like I did 

I think if we had to decide, I was more wrong here and I admit that 

Im still laughing hard about it 

I don't care if you made this shit up, or if it really happened, shit's hilarious either way. 

Soul Gravy - It's a stupid name and you're morally obligated to make fun of it.

you are one weird asshole

this boy ain't right ya'll

sicko - OP clearly doesn't understand the emotions that a woman has after giving birth

Day five at the hospital, get over yourself, I have a kid of my own 

We where there for 10 minutes

Stil laughing about it 

Dont get me wrong, I aint got nothing agains Nickus

Lux Fixxins -

English translation, please.

I'm gonna need a birth certificate pic to believe this.

Smells like bullshit

scrapdo -
Lux Fixxins -

English translation, please.

Omg I never heard this song, next time I get invited to theirs Im dressing like DMX 

THIS IS THE BEST 

What are you supposed to do in a situation like that? You did the only thing you could do. Actually you should've started saying it long before baby was born so they could've had time to hear how stupid it sounded before it was on the birth certificate

I don't know if you're retarded or just ghetto

Jesus dude, you cant say That! Besides they were calling him Nickas. See, with an "a" it's different, if you were Greek it would be different too.

Braf Zachland - Jesus dude, you cant say That! Besides they were calling him Nickas. See, with an "a" it's different, if you were Greek it would be different too.

If he is Greek... the name is likely Nikos.

Is like to pull her Nickus off!