My Best Male friend is a Craigslist Peter Puffer

Just found this out. Apparently his wife told my wife she is divorcing him because she found a hidden email account that he has had and has been using to meet other dudes for mid day BJ exchanges.(he left email open on his PC while he went to meet a guy in a parking lot!)

Me and this dude have been best friends for 10yrs. My mind is completely fucked. Super straight acting guy. Holy shit.

From what I know thusfar it's been over 100guys and for the most part he has been getting rimjobs and blow jobs from old fags around town.

He won't take my calls, I would assume out of embarrassment. I don't have any homophobia at all and would still be his best friend.

What a fucked situation! Phone Post 3.0

On the plus side free bjs whenever you hang out now Phone Post

Maybe he's not taking your calls because he isn't attracted to you.

My long time friend and soon to be brother in law was outted by his now ex, she found a secret email account where he hooks up with trannies Phone Post

You know damn well he sucked yo dick before!! Phone Post 3.0

I prefer "Pickle Smoocher"

Just let know that you know he's going through a tough time and you're still cool...

But now that his secret is out, if he keeps charging you for blowjobs the friendship is over.

Is he any good at it?

What a queer.

Please post his email, location and general availability so I can meet him in a vacant parking lot and tell him what a homosexual he is.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

If he tried to dodge buying round of beer when it's his turn, THEN you have a problem. Phone Post

Let him bang bro Phone Post 3.0

Send him an email and a text and tell him you are ok with the fact he likes to suck cock.

Use lots of emoticons. Gay dudes and chicks like them. Phone Post 3.0

over 100 guys?

his wife should be worried about STDs

and thsi really inst so much an issue of this guy being a closet gay, but more fo the fact he is having random sex with hundreds of strangers behind his wife's back

Reserve judgement until you actually talk to him. A disgruntled woman will say anything to try to deface a man in a breakup Phone Post

Wow. Poor woman. Phone Post 3.0

Master_Blaster - Reserve judgement until you actually talk to him. A disgruntled woman will say anything to try to deface a man in a breakup Phone Post

This Phone Post

Your mates ex wife is a cunt and I hope you tell her that to her face. Phone Post

Sucks for all involved.....no pun. Phone Post 3.0

rMar89 - 

On the plus side free bjs whenever you hang out now Phone Post

That this is the first response on here is one of the things I really love about this place.

Gilbosh -
Master_Blaster - Reserve judgement until you actually talk to him. A disgruntled woman will say anything to try to deface a man in a breakup Phone Post

This Phone Post

Truth Phone Post 3.0