My bitch GF of 5 years left me

I did not say anything close to that.

The best revenge and the best outcome for you is to ignore her completely from now on. Not a word, not a call, no email. Women hate that

11 Likes

here u go my brother a song to cheer you up

5 Likes

I only human

5 Likes

Are you a Doctor of love or something? This guy knows what the fuck is up.

3 Likes

I learned the hard way 25 years ago.

Sobbed, pleaded, begged to get her back. Utter fail.

My next GF, I completely and immediately broke all contact. Ignored her when passing by. Utter win.

6 Likes

I heard she was a waitress in a cocktail bar too

4 Likes

Do that… but then also openly start fucking someone she knows but isn’t friends with.

1 Like

Solid advice.

1 Like

I don’t make threats, I’m an alpha. She has until tomorrow to change her mind or I will put her back to being a waitress in a cocktail bar

3 Likes

You do some beta shit like that and you are the ultimate pussy cuck.

Legit fuck with someone’s livelihood because they don’t like you anymore? Ultimate bitch move.

Type of shit that should get your ass beat by your boys if they ever found out.

5 Likes

You’re either a troll or soft as baby shit.

Quite literally the only options here.

5 Likes

Tim rdotc is correct here. Don’t let her know that you give a fuck. There is no reason to kill someone’s career even if you helped her get it just because she wants out.

1 Like

Sarcasm doesn’t translate well over the wires.

4 Likes

Hahaha

This is some good natured quality trollin. Just count the morans replying. Somebody list them so they know they are dumb

15 Likes

Lol

Don’t just get her fired. Have drugs planted in her car then call her in anonymously for wreckless driving saying you saw her purchase something on a street corner then nearly running over a child.

4 Likes

This guy knows what’s up. They don’t know that tomorrow she will be a waitress in a cocktail bar. She will be begging me like before”don’t you want me baby?”

2 Likes

Aww well shit happens bro, move on Tim, you can do better

Also can you please post some picks of her ass. Thank you

Good one Tim

1 Like