My BOB.....

I've been slowly putting this bag together for a couple of years. I've had basics ready to jump and run. However, I'll find items to add from time to time when I'm out at Gander Mountain or the like. I added a SOG tomahawk hatchet today. I also recently bought an entrenching tool and a fixed blade. Some or a lot of what I pick up are overkill such as the tomahawk and entrenching tool. Anyone else have specific items you've put in your bag that you'd recommend? Phone Post 3.0

You need to add:

• Five trillion feet of paracord
  • Another five varieties of knives, they have specific uses and cannot be interchanged
  • Vibram 5-finger shoes, 20 pairs of socks, a hoodie, and a tactical vest
  • Matches, a compression combustion firestarter, and a magnifying glass
  • A handgun, shotgun, AR-15, smoke grenades, throwing knives.  400 rounds of ammo per weapon
  • A fleshlight (per da vinci 81)
  • Numchucks
  • Playboy magazines (per Sex Chicken)
  • Twinkies (per WildFireJoe)
You're welcome.

BackOffWarchild -

You need to add:

• Another five varieties of knives, they have specific uses and cannot be interchanged

• Shoes, Boots, 20 pairs of socks, a hoodie, and a tactical vest

• A cigarette lighter, matches, a compression combustion firestarter, and a magnifying glass

• A handgun, shotgun, AR-15, smoke grenades, throwing knives.  400 rounds of ammo per weapon

You're welcome.
And a good pack mule! Phone Post 3.0

And a fleshlight.

da Vinci 81 - And a fleshlight.

Good call.  I'll edit.

BackOffWarchild - 

You need to add:

• A cigarette lighter, matches, a compression combustion firestarter, and a magnifying glass

You're welcome.

Vibram 5 finger toe shoes are the only apocalypse safe worthy shoes.

clattymine - 
BackOffWarchild - 

You need to add:

You're welcome.

Vibram 5 finger toe shoes are the only apocalypse safe worthy shoes.

Another good call.  Edited.

BackOffWarchild - 

You need to add:

You're welcome.

Have anything to contribute?

Hey OP what all do you have in your BOB?

BOB also means "Battery Operated Boyfriend" just sayin. Phone Post 3.0

Was there supposed to be a list to accompany this thread?

http://tesak.com.ua/data/big/MORA-Companion-MG.jpg

Highly recommended.

I have one of these that sits in my car between the driver's seat and the center console as a last ditch "oh shit" knife. Lots of deserted mountain roads up here and a flat tire in winter can be bad. This bad boy and a firesteel go well together.

As many Playgirls as you can carry.

BackOffWarchild -

You need to add:

You're welcome.
You forgot your nunchucks. Phone Post 3.0

May I ask why did you chose that Tomahawk? Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

You need to add:

You're welcome.

Remove the lighter imo. If you can't light a cigarette with a stick and some twine you are good as dead out there anyway.

MieshaTatesSideBoob - May I ask why did you chose that Tomahawk? Phone Post 3.0

Because they sell them at Walmart.

I am not OP and couldn't even tell you his screen name but feel qualified to answer on his behalf.

Tacticool. Too much Call of Duty? Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - 

http://tesak.com.ua/data/big/MORA-Companion-MG.jpg

Highly recommended.

I have one of these that sits in my car between the driver's seat and the center console as a last ditch "oh shit" knife. Lots of deserted mountain roads up here and a flat tire in winter can be bad. This bad boy and a firesteel go well together.

I just got this exact knife the other day. Can you tell me what is so great about it? I mean, how is it any better than a cheap ass full tang knife? How is it better than any other knife? I just don't get the Mora hype. I bought one on hype and I just need someone to explain to me why it is a good knife. It seems incredibly simply and plain to me. Yeah, nice factory edge on it but most knives have a good factory edge...

So, what is so good about the Mora? What separates it from other good knives? Is it all the price point?

Got it!  Adding numchucks, Playboys, removing the lighter.

Twinkies.