My body is ready: Cejudo vs O'Malley

cant they ignore his drug use and fast track him through to the main event?

If you look on social media a ton of people are calling for the fight and saying Seans scared of accepting it. Hes probably sick of going on ig and not getting a ton of praise

I 100% expect Sean to start saying he wants to fight 2 more times in 2022 and asks for a fight asap. He knows thats a bad matchup and will avoid it at all costs

1 Like

Cejudo has nothing to gain here. Him vs Volk is the only fight that matters

4 Likes

But why interrupt his interview telling Sean he absolutely sucked?

Cuz he wants to stay relevant.

Omalley brings numbers.

And he would spank tf out of omalley u guys are nuts

6 Likes

This. I think O’Malley realizes that this fight won’t happen so he saves face by calling out Henry.

His reach is like 28”

1 Like

You think an interesting match up, is a double MMA World Champion. Against a guy who’s best win remains a decade past his sell by date Eddie Wineland

4 Likes

Cejudo has bigger things in mind than a fight with Sean O’Malley.

Cejudo ultimately won’t take this fight because he has nothing to gain from it and the payday won’t be big enough to justify the lose-lose nature of the matchup.

^then again, we’ve seen Dana be quite dismissive of him. i doubt he’ll he handed the big fights immediately. and this is quite a big money/name value fight outside of the top 5.

but if Dana is worried that Cejudo could win, fight won’t happen

1 Like

Cejudo would suplex him,put him in the Camel Clutch,break his back & then fuck his ass & make him humble,ole country way.

1 Like

If they fight, I wonder if O’Malley will still do that butthurt zero thing with his hand after cejudo smashes him.

would be a nice tune up for Cejudo tho

2 Likes

get this fight happening right now!

1 Like

Trip C demolishes O malley

They won’t give him an immediate title shot and beating Sean gets views/is a good matchup for him. Would be really smart for him to take this fight and become an instant contender

1 Like

Lol at any TARD who thinks this is a viable fight or possibility

Their both AZ boys, this kinda feels like planned hype.

Pick a damn profile pic, would you

1 Like