My chick is bad in bed. What do? No pics

So I've been seeing this chick for a while. We had sex at day 3 and it was good at first. Nothing crazy, pretty standard, but new pussy is always good.
Foreplay was good at first but mainly because I really like eating pussy. nowadays she gives it a few lazy sucks and then starts whining about her jaw hurting. Then I go downtown for a while before I put it in. I might get her to ride me, but even then she doesn't like to sit up. She'd rather lay right on top of me and barely move her hips.
We always finish with me on top. Half the time I can't even tell if she came because she makes almost no noise, aside from some heavy breathing and occasionally telling me how good it feels. Sex with her is almost robotic and like nothing I've ever had before. I'm used to women who are fun and sexy and enjoy what they're doing. This chick likes to lay there quietly and get fucked until it's over.
Now my first thought is to blame myself. Maybe I'm the one who's bad, or maybe she's getting bbc on the side? But she always wants me around. As soon as she gets off of work she calls to try to get me to meet her by the time she gets home. She has no time to bang Tyrone unless it's during her lunch hour at work.
So what the hell do I do? I've tried to tell her in the nicest way that she isn't rocking my world, but she only says that sex for her is more emotional than physical and she really likes it. I'm either gonna dump or find a side piece if things don't change fast Phone Post 3.0

She sounds sweet Phone Post 3.0

if you care for her work on it with her. if you dont give a shit then end it and let her be

If you supply the pics maybe we can hlp Phone Post 3.0

Sounds a lot like a situation I had with a young lady. I was with her for years, I tried everything to improve our sex life. Finally one day she admitted her dad had molested her when she was a kid, weird thing was she insisted it didn't affect her sex drive or expression but eventually she realised it had affected her in a big way.

Ended up breaking up, very glad we did. Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - So I've been seeing this chick for a while. We had sex at day 3 and it was good at first. Nothing crazy, pretty standard, but new pussy is always good.
Foreplay was good at first but mainly because I really like eating pussy. nowadays she gives it a few lazy sucks and then starts whining about her jaw hurting. Then I go downtown for a while before I put it in. I might get her to ride me, but even then she doesn't like to sit up. She'd rather lay right on top of me and barely move her hips.
We always finish with me on top. Half the time I can't even tell if she came because she makes almost no noise, aside from some heavy breathing and occasionally telling me how good it feels. Sex with her is almost robotic and like nothing I've ever had before. I'm used to women who are fun and sexy and enjoy what they're doing. This chick likes to lay there quietly and get fucked until it's over.
Now my first thought is to blame myself. Maybe I'm the one who's bad, or maybe she's getting bbc on the side? But she always wants me around. As soon as she gets off of work she calls to try to get me to meet her by the time she gets home. She has no time to bang Tyrone unless it's during her lunch hour at work.
So what the hell do I do? I've tried to tell her in the nicest way that she isn't rocking my world, but she only says that sex for her is more emotional than physical and she really likes it. I'm either gonna dump or find a side piece if things don't change fast Phone Post 3.0

I lit up a cigarette about two sentences in and put it out on my own cock about halfway through your post.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

No pics, no way. Thank the white knights. I've tried to work on it with her but she only likes the standard shit. My main issue her terrible blow jobs. If we're on the bed she's usually leaning on my thigh or coming in from the side and leaving on my hips. Either way hurts like a motherfucker so I usually stop her.
No enthusiasm what so ever, but she loves me and always wants me around and all that shit.
Last blow job I had from another woman was incredible because she enjoyed what she was doing and showed it Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 
darkness66 - So I've been seeing this chick for a while. We had sex at day 3 and it was good at first. Nothing crazy, pretty standard, but new pussy is always good.

I lit up a cigarette about two sentences in and put it out on my own cock about halfway through your post.

what a response...solid work there Balboa

elcornjr - Sounds a lot like a situation I had with a young lady. I was with her for years, I tried everything to improve our sex life. Finally one day she admitted her dad had molested her when she was a kid, weird thing was she insisted it didn't affect her sex drive or expression but eventually she realised it had affected her in a big way.

Ended up breaking up, very glad we did. Phone Post 3.0
She had a bad experience in her teens and had a series of lame boyfriends after that. Her exact words were "I've learned to lay there, be quiet and get fucked. I've abused myself by being with assholes because I didn't think I deserved any better". That's from a text that she sent me earlier.
I obviously felt like shit after reading this, and I want to help But I don't know if I can stay if the sex doesn't get better. It might just be way too much for me to deal with Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - I really feel like some pictures would make this thread not be such a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0
Alright fuck face. Here's a pic but it's all you get. Enjoy, faggots

http://i.imgur.com/iAONGv8.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Bummer for her, you sound like just another one of the asshole boyfriends she has abused herself with over the years Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

Demented mystical hex?

kkmmnn - Bummer for her, you sound like just another one of the asshole boyfriends she has abused herself with over the years Phone Post 3.0
We actually have a pretty great friendship apart from the sexual side. We get along great and she's who I want to spend my time with.
If it weren't for that I think I would have bailed long ago. Phone Post 3.0

Canooke - 
Hocky Balboa - 

Demented mystical hex?

That's a glimpse into married life. Run now. Phone Post 3.0

KenBania - Have you tried getting her a vibrator?
She had one and, since there is no emotional attachment, she says she can't get off with it. Phone Post 3.0

I have no words. In for the pic. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I have no words. In for the pic. Phone Post 3.0

Why are you black, son?

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I have no words. In for the pic. Phone Post 3.0
It's there. Blues don't want to help Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Sex_Guy - That's a glimpse into married life. Run now. Phone Post 3.0

fucking this..