My chick is bad in bed. What do? No pics

darkness66 - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I have no words. In for the pic. Phone Post 3.0
It's there. Blues don't want to help Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, that body looks like it's built for sex.

She is thick, but in a good way.

This whole situation is a damn shame.

Does she do anal? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I have no words. In for the pic. Phone Post 3.0

Why are you black, son?

Fight the power ! Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

Honestly, that body looks like it's built for sex.

She is thick, but in a good way.

This whole situation is a damn shame.

Ya. Her body is awesome. And she's 34 so she should be in her sexual prime. The only times we have "good sex" is when it's emotional, how she likes it. Hugging, making out and strictly missionary. That's cool sometimes, but sometimes I just need a dirty slam hound Phone Post 3.0

xgood4nothingx - Does she do anal? Phone Post 3.0
No way Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -
darkness66 - So I've been seeing this chick for a while. We had sex at day 3 and it was good at first. Nothing crazy, pretty standard, but new pussy is always good.
Foreplay was good at first but mainly because I really like eating pussy. nowadays she gives it a few lazy sucks and then starts whining about her jaw hurting. Then I go downtown for a while before I put it in. I might get her to ride me, but even then she doesn't like to sit up. She'd rather lay right on top of me and barely move her hips.
We always finish with me on top. Half the time I can't even tell if she came because she makes almost no noise, aside from some heavy breathing and occasionally telling me how good it feels. Sex with her is almost robotic and like nothing I've ever had before. I'm used to women who are fun and sexy and enjoy what they're doing. This chick likes to lay there quietly and get fucked until it's over.
Now my first thought is to blame myself. Maybe I'm the one who's bad, or maybe she's getting bbc on the side? But she always wants me around. As soon as she gets off of work she calls to try to get me to meet her by the time she gets home. She has no time to bang Tyrone unless it's during her lunch hour at work.
So what the hell do I do? I've tried to tell her in the nicest way that she isn't rocking my world, but she only says that sex for her is more emotional than physical and she really likes it. I'm either gonna dump or find a side piece if things don't change fast Phone Post 3.0

I lit up a cigarette about two sentences in and put it out on my own cock about halfway through your post.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Eat her asshole spice it up a little bit Phone Post 3.0

If the rest of the relationship is good and the sex is worth salvaging then I honestly would bang her so hard that I would give her no choice but to enjoy it. Rough her up a bit for god's sake.

I don't do chicks that don't suck though so unless she changed her tune I'd probably kick her to the curb. Seems lazy. Being lazy in regards to sex isn't exactly the attribute I look for in women. Phone Post 3.0

Similar situation. Sexy underwear and photos worked for me. Got her thinking sexy which was the important thing - all of a sudden, she (slowly) got more sexual - although 9 times out of 10 it's still me driving the train to poundtown. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 
Canooke - 
Hocky Balboa - 
darkness66 - So I've been seeing this chick for a while. We had sex at day 3 and it was good at first. Nothing crazy, pretty standard, but new pussy is always good.
Foreplay was good at first but mainly because I really like eating pussy. nowadays she gives it a few lazy sucks and then starts whining about her jaw hurting. Then I go downtown for a while before I put it in. I might get her to ride me, but even then she doesn't like to sit up. She'd rather lay right on top of me and barely move her hips.
We always finish with me on top. Half the time I can't even tell if she came because she makes almost no noise, aside from some heavy breathing and occasionally telling me how good it feels. Sex with her is almost robotic and like nothing I've ever had before. I'm used to women who are fun and sexy and enjoy what they're doing. This chick likes to lay there quietly and get fucked until it's over.
Now my first thought is to blame myself. Maybe I'm the one who's bad, or maybe she's getting bbc on the side? But she always wants me around. As soon as she gets off of work she calls to try to get me to meet her by the time she gets home. She has no time to bang Tyrone unless it's during her lunch hour at work.
So what the hell do I do? I've tried to tell her in the nicest way that she isn't rocking my world, but she only says that sex for her is more emotional than physical and she really likes it. I'm either gonna dump or find a side piece if things don't change fast Phone Post 3.0

I lit up a cigarette about two sentences in and put it out on my own cock about halfway through your post.

Demented mystical hex?

lol VU

madmav -
Ghost of Sex_Guy - That's a glimpse into married life. Run now. Phone Post 3.0

fucking this..
Get out while you can. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Gllad to see the dude my girl is cheating with has the same trouble I do.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

This is the perfect storm. Where as most women are complaining of their their bad boyfriend, we have the opportunity to change the tide.

She must know that sex doesn't get any better, OP is a master. Don't offer suggestions, but subtly, make it be known. Next she must know that you will move on in minutes, remember she thinks you're the sex master.

Now, at this point, you will continue several weeks of sex. During that, you will whisper to her when it's good "that's how I know you like it"

She will believe she is having great sex.

In 2 years shit will fall apart because you're so young. That doesn't matter. You will move on, she will move on.

3 years after your breakup, she may run into her and she will confront you about your bad sex, but it won't matter, the history is set that you were good Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

thank you for my morning lol....vtfu for u Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna give you honest advice as a man. This won't change. It won't get better. It will get worse. You're not married and you don't have kids with her. Cut your losses. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, start fucking her rapy style. You basically have a fuck doll. Throw her around and fuck her good, maybe stick some fingers in her ass the fish hook her while hitting it from behind. Body lools banging...put it to work. Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce -
Hocky Balboa -

Eat her asshole spice it up a little bit Phone Post 3.0
What kind of spices do you reccommend? Phone Post 3.0

Rough her up a bit, bite her neck and collarbone area. I personally give them a tap to the kidneys, liver and general rib areas.
Do her from behind and pull her hair, if it's long enough wrap it around in your hand pull her head back while you dig your elbow into her spine. Phone Post 3.0