My college has a martial arts club, any others?

I go to middlesex county college in new jersey and we had a college fair thing where all the clubs had booths and there was a marial arts booth, its mostly just a taekwondo class but they said they do other stuff as well, kind of got me wondering if any other colleges do this?

We did at Kent State. UG's very own Mcleod was given his blue belt from Royce (he's a black now from someone else) and was a good sambo player with a few MMA fights under his belt. He taught mostly ground but also some MMA. That's how I got my start. Back then, I only knew of 2 gyms teaching that kind of stuff out here. Ton now.

My university had a boxing club, with all the equipment, low dues (about $75 for four months) and real sparring. We even had pro fighters train us sometimes.

It's tough to get schools to open up to having BJJ, but a few here in Ontario do, like York University.

Sonoma State University has a BJJ club and the guys are pretty good. Phone Post

UMass has a BJJ club

Edinboro University has a bjj club and a martial arts club. Koscheck wrestled at Edinboro. Phone Post

Devry Institute had a toughman competition club.

Ours was $20 a semester lol.

Indiana U has a BJJ club, Caique affiliate I believe. Phone Post

Brian J DSouza - My university had a boxing club, with all the equipment, low dues (about $75 for four months) and real sparring. We even had pro fighters train us sometimes.

It's tough to get schools to open up to having BJJ, but a few here in Ontario do, like York University.

What university did you go to?
All my university has is Kung fu and karate... Phone Post

Wilfrid Laurier

Pitt had an MMA club. It was free and a brown belt came in once a week, iirc.

That was the first time I was ragdolled by a much heavier wrestler, but certainly not the last. Phone Post