My Cousin Is A Pussy And Put This About My Family

“I lost my Aunt (My mother) and some of my family members today... they aren’t dead, just racist”

All because he was talking shit about cops on social media and racism and my mother called him out publicly and said

“How could you say this? Your father is a cop and a good man”

and his wife is preaching about checking our privilege and she’s in pain, but not nearly as much pain as a black person.

If I was black I would take offense to them victimizing me like a pussy. I’m pissed and want to slap the shit outta him. I also want to write “Bitch, you work at Starbucks at 30 years old for a career” but I will refrain.

20 Likes

Go fuck his wife.

22 Likes

It's hard, but you should always be grateful when people show you exactly who they are. It gives you a chance to put them where they belong in your life. 

43 Likes
The Pete -

Go fuck his wife.

She used to be fuckin hot but now she smells of cigs and patchouli oil 

3 Likes
DaveFu -

It's hard, but you should always be gratefull when people show you exactly who they are. It gives you a chance to put them where they belong in your life. 

I agree Dave. 

2 Likes

Beat his ass while wearing a mask and an antifa shirt and keep calling him fascist scum while you do it

22 Likes

What his wife in pain over?

1 Like
The Pete -

Go fuck his wife.

And then smack both him and her in the mouth.

1 Like
The Pete -

Go fuck his wife.

Fuck him and his mother, establish dominance #OGMove...

Jack Carter -

“Burning herself out trying to keep up the fight for equality”

”I’m sorry I haven’t been posting on social media for the past week, but I’ve been taking some time to reflect on myself and what I can bring to all of this racism, and how I fit in the lgbtq society”

Bitch, you’re straight. You DONT fit in lgbtq

2 Likes
DaveFu -

It's hard, but you should always be grateful when people show you exactly who they are. It gives you a chance to put them where they belong in your life. 

![See the source image](upload://9bJ65Jlp6YWtN6xko73iauA8Gzg.gif)

2 Likes
MoreThai22 - 
Jack Carter -

”I’m sorry I haven’t been posting on social media for the past week, but I’ve been taking some time to reflect on myself and what I can bring to all of this racism, and how I fit in the lgbtq society”

What is she doing to "fight for equality" that's burning herself out? Pro bono work as a attorney?

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 
DaveFu -

![See the source image](upload://9bJ65Jlp6YWtN6xko73iauA8Gzg.gif)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP_gV2cWntg

Ugh

1 Like

Whats the saying, "when someone shows you who they are, believe them" or something like that. 

You just saved yourself a xmas card and a stamp. Fuck em.

Now if he says another cross word to your mother, check that little faggot.

5 Likes

Anytime I wanna confront someone the first thing I do is post in an online forum about it. I would never actually confront someone or tell them how I really feel. It has to be done over social media, otherwise it doesn't count.

I'll never understand why so many peoppe get off on airing dirty laundry and family problems online. 

RJJH -
MoreThai22 -
Jack Carter -

![Latest Disgusted GIFs | Gfycat](upload://4SkbOdrT2ZKFskJLysBVHg8bD2B.gif)

Perfect gif for that lol

MoreThai22 - 
Jack Carter -

i dont mean to laugh but that was funny

what a moron she sounds like

I feel a spin coming in the air tonight. Oh lord. 

Well as a black male I here by knight you as an "honorary true ally to all brothers and sisters" and give you your "white boy pass" which is good in every hood across the country and can be redeemed at any 711 or circle k for slushies and olde english, or at the roller rink for a nights rental of roller skates and 1 half off private lap dance at any shake junt. 

Show that bitch who is the man, man

7 Likes