My domestic just called me crazy....lol

oh brutha if she only knew! But aside from that, i am the sane one in this whole arrangement! Long story short she wants a new car but there is nothing wrong with her car. she is just "afraid" that it will break down. so i had a long day at work but still thought of some potentials solutions and was going to have a chat with her about it when i got home. The second i walk in the door she starts ranting about the piece of shit, blah blah blah... So i ask her what the real issue is? She says her car is a piece of shit. I asked her when the last time it broke down...she didn't answer. Her posture changes, her face gets pinched and I can see she is getting aggressive. I got up from my chair and walked over to her and said she better quit getting aggressive because I was trying to help. and now i'm crazy. a crazy lunatic.
maybe true, but now she can forget about my solutions. she can be pissed at her car.

Stay strong, Brother. It's definitely not you.

No disrespect to Momma intended. Phone Post 3.0

haha...i prefer to stay thirsty

no hot friends....or it would have happened already...:(

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn.....

If your girl starts acting up, then you fuck her friends. Phone Post 3.0

Last I checked, there's these places that actually sell cars...like that's all they do! It's like they're IN THE BUSINESS of selling cars to people or something.

Anyways, tell her about these places and inform her that nothing is stopping her from taking HER money and buying a new car.

Maybe she'll settle down a little. At that point you can take her current car in to a trusted mechanic and have it fully checked out and validated as in excellent running condition.

...until the current crazy spell wears off. But yeah, also the power-drill multi-dildo anal thing too.

Keep your pimp hand strong.  Just don't end up on the news.

I heard it was cool with hpd if i slap my domestic around...no?

As long as she won't prosecute.  Slap away.

hey...OG/UG rules still apply to sub-forums, buddy.

tfp?

lol at the ruling awesome!!!

fnunderful - I heard it was cool with hpd if i slap my domestic around...no?

as long as you both "were only messing around," is what I understand from recent events

Take her to kickboxing class, and forevermore, no matter what happens, you'll be able to claim you guys were just play slapfighting.

well the good news is she hasn't mentioned it since. perhaps she doesn't want to poke a crazy person?

in other news...i think i have a problem. At my new job there are bets on how long before i flip a desk. This was a long standing wager at my old job. Now at my old job i was quite angry but here I am not. Perhaps they mistake passion for anger?

furthermore I am benched from training with what i think is a costal cartilage injury and have been out of the gym. this always leads to frustration and drinking. so far ice and rest hasn't helped much. still hurts when taking deep breaths or when i stretch out. anyone have any similar issue. I want to just train through the pain but not sure if i will make it worse.

Don't talk to me about not being able to train...or even exercise...and I don't drink anymore, so...that leaves mass murder.

Moke - Don't talk to me about not being able to train...or even exercise...and I don't drink anymore, so...that leaves mass murder.

fine...mass murder it is...it is sunday after all, lets start at a church. Mass Mass Murder!

better yet...i think on sundays the hippy cult has their gathering at
Bellows...Cult mass murder, then mass mass murder.

fnunderful - well the good news is she hasn't mentioned it since. perhaps she doesn't want to poke a crazy person?

in other news...i think i have a problem. At my new job there are bets on how long before i flip a desk. This was a long standing wager at my old job. Now at my old job i was quite angry but here I am not. Perhaps they mistake passion for anger?

furthermore I am benched from training with what i think is a costal cartilage injury and have been out of the gym. this always leads to frustration and drinking. so far ice and rest hasn't helped much. still hurts when taking deep breaths or when i stretch out. anyone have any similar issue. I want to just train through the pain but not sure if i will make it worse.

I had that years ago.  Anti inflamitory drugs are a must.  Like Celebrex or other Rx meds.  I can send you to a good doc who can prescribe said meds to you.  Fuck not training.

Vioxx used to rule.

I am starting to think i am a giant pussy...or just very delicate. Just one injury after another.