My eccentric/genius cousins warning to you all

Dude is smart as hell, though a bit paranoid. So um.....MAGA?

if born in 1912 as it says then he lived one year before our original const. republic was permanently ended in 1913 w/ creation of irs to tax citizenry (instead of only tariffs) and fed reserve to "manage" (counterfeit without limit) the money supply.  we already know about former and soon will see end result of latter as they print trillions from thin air to hand out to big business and buy junk bonds to prop up their stox (with both political parties consenting).  this is the last fleecing of middle which will henceforth cease to exist.  after current depression wipes out all mom+pop biz everyone will either work for govt, global corporations or live off govt handouts.  social credic score based on 20 yrs of fakebook posts etc about your political beliefs+ preference for secular humanism vs Christianity will dictate whether u qualify to be employable; conservatives need not apply.    

weimar germany+modern day venezuela/zimbabwe are models for coming dollar collapse once mkt realizes the debt will never be repaid and cant even be serviced for annual interest pmts.  with hyperinflation pension checks wont be enuf to buy groceries much less rent, utilities, meds etc.  streets wont be safe for anyone.  paper dollars will be worth more as heating fuel or shitppr than the purchasing power it holds.  then people will cry out for global digital currency / mark of beast system.  or maybe they will already have taken mark/vaccine as successive waves of pandemics are released.  prison state with no freedom or privacy is utopia to ruling elites, witness the glee as they lawlessly stop people from earning a living, attending Easter services etc. by executive decrees (fake laws) never passed by a legislature.

either civil war or slavery / serfdom is coming soon i fear.  if billionares arent stopped here all freedom will be lost.        

love doggie son

2 Likes

6 Likes

They are making the frogs gay!!!

Rocky Dennis -

Dude is smart as hell, though a bit paranoid. So um.....MAGA?

if born in 1912 as it says then he lived one year before our original const. republic was permanently ended in 1913 w/ creation of irs to tax citizenry (instead of only tariffs) and fed reserve to "manage" (counterfeit without limit) the money supply.  we already know about former and soon will see end result of latter as they print trillions from thin air to hand out to big business and buy junk bonds to prop up their stox (with both political parties consenting).  this is the last fleecing of middle which will henceforth cease to exist.  after current depression wipes out all mom+pop biz everyone will either work for govt, global corporations or live off govt handouts.  social credic score based on 20 yrs of fakebook posts etc about your political beliefs+ preference for secular humanism vs Christianity will dictate whether u qualify to be employable; conservatives need not apply.    

weimar germany+modern day venezuela/zimbabwe are models for coming dollar collapse once mkt realizes the debt will never be repaid and cant even be serviced for annual interest pmts.  with hyperinflation pension checks wont be enuf to buy groceries much less rent, utilities, meds etc.  streets wont be safe for anyone.  paper dollars will be worth more as heating fuel or shitppr than the purchasing power it holds.  then people will cry out for global digital currency / mark of beast system.  or maybe they will already have taken mark/vaccine as successive waves of pandemics are released.  prison state with no freedom or privacy is utopia to ruling elites, witness the glee as they lawlessly stop people from earning a living, attending Easter services etc. by executive decrees (fake laws) never passed by a legislature.

either civil war or slavery / serfdom is coming soon i fear.  if billionares arent stopped here all freedom will be lost.        

love doggie son

i've been saying pretty much the same thing for a few months

Sounds about right. I think a collapse is coming.

Seems like a fatal flaw in their plan that they didn’t take all the guns away before the start of this. 

Guess they will fail shortly after the civil war begins.

Does that post come with a Rosetta Stone?

1 Like

LiveWire -

Does that post come with a Rosetta Stone?

lol

I think versions of all that stuff will be seen in the next 10-20 years. But I think we ease into all of it. Look at how this virus has made people act. Lots of people can’t give away liberties fast enough for the promise of a make believe safety net. 

7 Likes

Eskimo -

I think versions of all that stuff will be seen in the next 10-20 years. But I think we ease into all of it. Look at how this virus has made people act. Lots of people can’t give away liberties fast enough for the promise of a make believe safety net. 

Lol. I was just gonna say "you're related to Eskimo?" You and rainman up there understand these concepts much better than me though. Hope you're wrong as I'm sure ya'll do too.

Tmaguru -

Yeah no shit this is called Zionism and it has been the plan for 100 + years.

Who owns the fed?

Reeeee antisemitism reeeee

At least you are an out and proud anti-semite 

1 Like
Eskimo -

patriot act proved that.

but it also red pilled a lot more people

you are awesome op, but i think your cousin is off his rocker. i would guess he’s been on too many conspiracy sites.

also, no evidence that there will be a secular vs. religious struggle especially if things are driven economically.

if you study the 1929 depression, there was a consolidation of business, but small business rose again years later and there are many industries where small businesses won’t go under.

however, this will accelerate certain structures going under like malls. which were already on their way out.

Eskimo -

I used to think it would happen within 20 years...in the 90s. Now I know not to guess numbers. Massive change takes a long time. I think most of what the OP "predicts" happened over the last 30 years, almost unnoticed by the masses. Every once in awhile someone "gets it" but that doesn't speed it up. It's not an overnight, or one election thing.

yusul - you are awesome op, but i think your cousin is off his rocker. i would guess he's been on too many conspiracy sites.

also, no evidence that there will be a secular vs. religious struggle especially if things are driven economically.

if you study the 1929 depression, there was a consolidation of business, but small business rose again years later and there are many industries where small businesses won’t go under.

however, this will accelerate certain structures going under like malls. which were already on their way out.

I hear ya bro! This post was just for entertainment. He is off his rocker a bit no doubt, but the man is extremely intelligent. Unfortunatley he is also very isolated and by virtue of that it feeds an unmitigaged form of paranoia.

Not to say I believe much of what I posted, but I certainly consider it plausible that our Facebook post could be used to determine a social credit score and one could be discriminated against on that basis. Hell, China is already doing it.

Bat. Shit. Crazy. Rambling.

If we ever use face-book for anything, I suppose I am fucked.

Do not now, nor have I ever had, any kind of social media account.

Posting here is the closest I have come to it, or ever will come to it.