S. Rice

TE:
J. Cook
C. Fleener

D/ST:
Lions

K:
Kaeding

Overall fairly happy with my team. Got a little bit of injury concern at WR but I think there's enough depth there I should be ok. Russel Wilson was a lsat minute pickup with some good upside, imo. It's not a 2 QB league but there is a spot to play any offensive player so I can roll with him and Rodgers both if I like.

Thought??

Oh, and it was a 12 team keeper league. PPR

I think your team is very solid. The only area of any concern at all is the depth of your WR's. Harvin and Jones are both very good picks. Maclin is the question mark as of right now, but it is hard to say, he could have a solid year. 

Thanks, yeah my WR's are the only area I saw that could cause me a bit of trouble but if they perform as well as they can I think they'll put up an ton of points.

What's your opinion of David Wilson? I've only read a little bit about him but I know he's definitely got a chance to steal the starting job from Bradshaw.

My team:

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Kendall Hunter, Rashad Jennings

WR: Marques Colston, Dwayne Bowe, Reggie Wayne, Mike Williams, Brian Quick

TE: Vernon Davis, Coby Fleener

D/ST: Bears, Ravens

K: David Akers

12 team non PPR league.

op, i really like your team. i love your RB's. DMC scares me and i will not be drafting him unless he really falls. still love your RB group though. david wilson looked amazing against the bears last friday.

WR i dont like britt and will not have him on any of my teams. im not expecting much from the Philly WR this year. with that said i think maclin is the one to own.

TheRealJoker - My team:

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Beanie Wells, Kendall Hunter, Rashad Jennings

i do not care for this team at all. lost of question marks at RB and some good upside but nothing really solid besides jackson and he is getting old.

WR colston is your only sure thing and he doesnt have much upside. the rest of the WR are just kinda of blah. for instance i have d bowe as my #4 WR on my team. the potential is there so who knows.

i would drop coby fleener and brian quick and hit the waiver wire. i can see maybe holding onto fleener...

oh and get rid of 1 of those defenses. the bears d will suck until urlacher gets back.

best of luck.

da Vinci 81 - Thanks, yeah my WR's are the only area I saw that could cause me a bit of trouble but if they perform as well as they can I think they'll put up an ton of points.

What's your opinion of David Wilson? I've only read a little bit about him but I know he's definitely got a chance to steal the starting job from Bradshaw.

I LOVE David Wilson. I could see a 50/50 split there and then can see Ahmad getting hurt and David taking  over. I'm a huge Cowboys fan, so I hate to admit it, but this guy is gonna be good. Great sleeper pick!  

jjchgo - 
TheRealJoker - My team:

i do not care for this team at all. lost of question marks at RB and some good upside but nothing really solid besides jackson and he is getting old.

WR colston is your only sure thing and he doesnt have much upside. the rest of the WR are just kinda of blah. for instance i have d bowe as my #4 WR on my team. the potential is there so who knows.

i would drop coby fleener and brian quick and hit the waiver wire. i can see maybe holding onto fleener...

oh and get rid of 1 of those defenses. the bears d will suck until urlacher gets back.

best of luck.

The Bears D will not suck. They do have tough games against the Lions and Packers but they also have several easy games like Colts, Jags, Rams, Vikings(Twice),Panthers, etc. If anything, just pick a defense that is undrafted on the weeks the Bears play the Packers, Lions, etc. But do not get rid of the Bears defense. They will be top 5 in Fantasy IMO.

Slydawg - If you drafted that team with 12 players then that league is full of noobies. How did you get Rogers, McFadden and J Jones?

Lol, it was a keeper league. All three you listed were my keepers. Phone Post

Caleb - 
jjchgo - 
TheRealJoker - My team:

best of luck.

The Bears D will not suck. They do have tough games against the Lions and Packers but they also have several easy games like Colts, Jags, Rams, Vikings(Twice),Panthers, etc. If anything, just pick a defense that is undrafted on the weeks the Bears play the Packers, Lions, etc. But do not get rid of the Bears defense. They will be top 5 in Fantasy IMO.

not going to argue or try to change your mind. being from chicago and following this team very closely let me point out some key issues.

1. they are old.
2. they have no safeties to speak of and the ones they do have are either hurt or not good.
3. urlacher is hurt, dont believe him or lovie smith
4. nick roach is not good enough to fill in for urlacher
5. outside of peppers, the dline is nothing to speak of. we need izzy and or melton to have a huge year.

in a pass happy league those issues = no pass rush, no coverage over the top and wide open middle of the field.

those are huge issues and i dont see how with those holes they are going to be a top 5 defense. i would love to be wrong, believe me nothing would make me happier...well banging a 10 here or there, that might make me happier.

jjchgo -
TheRealJoker - My team:

best of luck.

It's a 12 team league, not gonna be filled with all pros. I'm gambling that Peterson will make a recovery for my backs. And I took flyers on Hunter/Jennings late in case they see significant time. Jackson will get his points.

WR I know Colston will produce, I think Bowe has no choice but to produce due to a lack of options in KC. I am gambling on Wayne having a Steve Smith resurgence with Luck throwing to him and Mike Williams getting out of the sophomore slump. I took a flyer on Quick because StL doesn't have any receiving threats and I liked a possible starter in the last round. Phone Post