My farts smell like death

One of my friends infused a bottle of grey goose with carolina reaper peppers for two months. Between four of us that were down to drink it we finished a fifth last night. I also ate a bunch of grilled bratwurst with sauerkraut and garlic mashed potatoes.

As I fart my dogs are searching for a dead body under my house. I wish I could can this aroma and sell it.

Anyone else tried infused liquors? Or canning farts? Phone Post 3.0

Farts are so 80's, it's all about real corpses now!

GenErick - Farts are so 80's, it's all about real corpses now!
But sometimes farts have less cleanup Phone Post 3.0

I feel my heartbeat in my asshole. It is raw and pulsating from pissing out my ass all day....

Yes, I now have the bad AIDS. Suggestions are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

That's the funny thing about death, it tastes a lot better than it smells.

What's the problem?

cdmontgo - What's the problem?
Oh, no problem whatsoever good sir. I am bragging if nothing else. Phone Post 3.0

roll up a wash cloth and stick it between your butt cheeks. Keep farting in it until your body has processed the peppers. Make sure not to wash out any skidmarks or projectile stains.

Then put the washcloth in the mail and send it to me so I can wear it like like a veil.

homegrowncone -

That's the funny thing about death, it tastes a lot better than it smells.

That's impossible. You should smell my house. The walls are permeated with pure colonic goodness. That's not even including my farts from tonight. Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
Boners Touching - roll up a wash cloth and stick it between your butt cheeks. Keep farting in it until your body has processed the peppers. Make sure not to wash out any skidmarks or projectile stains.

Then put the washcloth in the mail and send it to me so I can wear it like like a veil.
Da fuq? Phone Post 3.0
Beats panties for the the Spiderman wank. Phone Post 3.0

Boners Touching - roll up a wash cloth and stick it between your butt cheeks. Keep farting in it until your body has processed the peppers. Make sure not to wash out any skidmarks or projectile stains.

I like your style...but that does not come free Phone Post 3.0

I've been eating a lot of super spicy food over the last few days, lots of Texmex and a bit of Thai and Indian food. I took a shit a bit ago and my hotel room now smells like someone sprayed pepper spray everywhere. The air actually makes your eyes water and stings the sinuses and throat. Good times.

Wriggling Grunion - I've been eating a lot of super spicy food over the last few days, lots of Texmex and a bit of Thai and Indian food. I took a shit a bit ago and my hotel room now smells like someone sprayed pepper spray everywhere. The air actually makes your eyes water and stings the sinuses and throat. Good times.
I just had a tear run down my cheek, but not from thinking about the fumes. It was a tear of pride. Great job! Phone Post 3.0

There's gotta be technology these days that allows a fart to be canned like one of those air fresheners with the little smelly sponge thing in it for cars. Let's do this! Phone Post 3.0