My Fast Lane Gripe

Randy should've come out in street clothes either from the crowd or from under the ring.

If HHH is all about logic and psychology, then a locker room loophole occurs when Randy is getting changed and The Authority would surely be alerted to his presence and proper precautions would have been taken. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he changed in his car and showed up during the match? Phone Post 3.0

That match should have went on later. That was the one surprise in an otherwise uneventful event. Well Bray's Undertaker segment was good. Phone Post 3.0

KyMart23 - Maybe he changed in his car and showed up during the match? Phone Post 3.0
Randy Orton doesn't strike me as the type to change in his car. But he does have that private bus so it checks out.

Also, he needs to do right by Rollins at Mania. Phone Post 3.0

WWE Superstar Randy Orton walks around like that 24/7

The fact that the fans were already calling for him before ruined it for me Phone Post 3.0

Nonlinear - WWE Superstar Randy Orton walks around like that 24/7
This its how he RKOs out of nowhere Phone Post 3.0

RedDragonUK - 

This is fact. I've seen videos on YouTube where he will RKO normal people. They are in street clothes but he's in full wrestling gear. How else would he be able to do this unless he went about his daily life in his gear? He will even do this in the snow and cold. Randy doesn't give a shit.

GS27 - The fact that the fans were already calling for him before ruined it for me Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. You could tell it was one asshole leading the chants Phone Post 3.0

cool hand Ed -
RedDragonUK - 

This is fact. I've seen videos on YouTube where he will RKO normal people. They are in street clothes but he's in full wrestling gear. How else would he be able to do this unless he went about his daily life in his gear? He will even do this in the snow and cold. Randy doesn't give a shit.
He also must travel with Michael Cole he never stops commentating that guy Phone Post 3.0

Those are his street clothes. He probably just took his shirt off before he got past the curtain, because we already know he doesn't wear pants. Phone Post 3.0

He just always wears his tights. He likes the support and the functionality. He's said it in many interviews that he always strips to his underwear before he brawls Phone Post 3.0