My favorite KO....................

DaveGarcia

Would you know where a Clip of that fight is on the web?

Rizzo punch to take out Josh. That seemed like super slo mo. OUCH!

Don't know where to find a clip. The DVD is for sale at fightworld.com. It's totally worth it, too. 2 full shows, Ring of Fury 2 and 3. Highlights include:

from 2: Jorge Rivera v. Travis Lutter, Nuri Shakir v.Steve Berger, Todd Carney v. Keith Rockel, Matt Lee v. Keith Wisniewski

from 3:Jorge Rivera v. Solomon Hutcherson, Keith Rockel v. Dennis Kang, Kieth Wisniewski v. Nuri Shakir, Walker/Wilson (which you will watch over and over), and my personal favorite Dave Garcia v. Joel Blanton.

Support the sport, it's worth the $15.

Just realized that there's at least 5 UFC caliber fighters in the fights I listed. Plus Marco Auruellio v. Dave Gardner (personally, my least favorite fight on the DVD).

UFC 24 featured on Ultimate Knockouts -
when Lance Gibson KO'd Jermaine Andre with
a knee. Spectacular ending to the fight.

I liked the Renzo ko against Oleg

Check out Vovchenchyn's ko's. I can't remember if it was Arona but the guy was ktfo'd on his way down and Igor STILL managed to punch him

"Liddell KOing Mezger was brutal."

Clip!

And a link of the hot chick KTFO other chick too, plz.

"I liked the Renzo ko against Oleg"

DUH!!!! How did I forget about that one! That's a classic :)

I agree the Pete Williams vs Coleman KO was brutal, but Vovchanchyn landing that BOMB on Bueno's was priceless, watching it in slow motion if way more painful than real life.

Bueno is out on his feet, then Igor punches Bueno's mouthpiece out of his mouth with the first punch, and the next two is what made the paramedics step in the ring, I think. The Bueno bounces off the canvas with his eyes still open, completely, positively limp.

Brutal as it gets. Brutal as the beating Rampage took from Wanderlei, Brutal as the beating Saku took from Wanderlei... fucking great!

ttt

ttt

pat smith vs norris

Kohler/Judson

And it was Danny "boy" Bennett vs JR Palmer in Superbrawl

babalu/kohler!!

Schrijber vs Horenstein in Holland (their first fight).  Bob's face was being turned into hamburger for ten minutes straight by vicious knees from Moti.  All of a sudden Bob gets in one knee to the sweet spot and Moti crumples in a heap of agony

Click here

They didn't count him out.  Moti was actually given time to recover, but when he didn't get up fast enough Bob walked up to him and kicked him lightly in the ribs, whereupon he signaled that he had had enough.

Click here

Henderson and Renzo sucked ass. We're talking absolutely brutal and nasty knockouts! the real classics! read first page!!!

ttt this shit, guys!

TTT