My favorite Muhammad Ali highlight

Damn thats not the right one. Its chopped from a longer one with different music.

Does the one youre talking about have James Brown singing? Because Ive seen that one also

ttt

Nice Vid Bodybag before Ali was banned from boxing for refusing the Draft he was literally untouchable.

From a selfish sportsfan point of view it was truly a travesty that Ali lost 3 years of his prime. At his peak Ali was truly the greatest!!

He's a bad man!!

i knew it would be this before i even clicked on it. it's my favourite HL of anything.

i still say joe frazier was the man

fought his whole career blind in one eye, short of missing an arm how could you be more handicapped in boxing?

later

"Nice Vid Bodybag before Ali was banned from boxing for refusing the Draft he was literally untouchable.

From a selfish sportsfan point of view it was truly a travesty that Ali lost 3 years of his prime. At his peak Ali was truly the greatest!!"

Kansas Comet knows his stuff.

Nice Vid Bodybag before Ali was banned from boxing for refusing the Draft he was literally untouchable.
From a selfish sportsfan point of view it was truly a travesty that Ali lost 3 years of his prime. At his peak Ali was truly the greatest!!

Absolutely. He still came back to win the title but in doing so he absorbed punishment that he normally wouldnt but then again, he was fighting monsters like Frazier, Foreman, etc..

good highlight but i love Frazier

i knew it would be this before i even clicked on it. it's my favourite HL of anything.

Agreed. Great HL. Ive actually had it saved on my Ipod for a while now. I thought Id put it up for people who havent seen it. Glad u guys liked it

I love Frazier too, guys. That fuckin hook was ferocious! The fights with Ali were epic. He didnt do nearly as well against Big George Foreman but not too many people did back then.lol

Great HL, bodybag. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching The Greatest.

Thanks man.

"fought his whole career blind in one eye, short of missing an arm how could you be more handicapped in boxing?"

He was blind in one eye for his whole career?!

Joe Frazier's vision in his left eye was considered legally blind. He fought entirely with his right eye throughout his career. He never revealed this fact till after his retirement.

ttt

awesome vid

ttt

ok somebody had to do it

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYOKm8c1mcI&amp;rel=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>