My favorite pizza is just plain pepperoni

DonFreedomFrye - Let's keep this about pizza not my eating habits.
You're the one that made this about your eating habits.

Not eating meat is disgraceful. You're denying a core trait of being an apex predator because you're a sissy. Phone Post 3.0

I love all sorts of pizza however simple pepperoni is very tasty. Phone Post 3.0

Pepperoni pizza with extra sauce Phone Post 3.0

Pepperoni is my go to usually ask for extra sauce also.. But I like to change it up with a BBQ chicken sometimes, too hard not to. Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes - Plain pepperoni is my go-to but sometimes I like to jazz it up. Phone Post 3.0
you are too much like me. stop it. Phone Post 3.0

Cookie Monster - I love all sorts of pizza however simple pepperoni is very tasty. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - Pepperoni pizza with extra sauce Phone Post 3.0
No. Too much sauce is too much. Phone Post 3.0

easedel - So which is it OP? Plain or pepperoni?

I like a nice plain pizza, thin crust, little crispy.
Thin crust pepperoni is my most favoritist. Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye - The only meat I've eaten (other than the human variety)in the past 12 years was a slice of pepperoni pizza that a friend gave me by accident. It was one of those sneaky pizzas where they cover the toppings with a layer of cheese. I only took one bite before I realized the pepperoni.

18 years vegetarian for me and I did the same thing about 6 months ago.. damn hidden toppings

boring pizza

StevetheWeasel - 
ryanJ - 
DonFreedomFrye - The only meat I've eaten (other than the human variety)in the past 12 years was a slice of pepperoni pizza that a friend gave me by accident. It was one of those sneaky pizzas where they cover the toppings with a layer of cheese. I only took one bite before I realized the pepperoni.

18 years vegetarian for me and I did the same thing about 6 months ago.. damn hidden toppings

No foul if it's accidental, I suppose.

Why are we bringing this up again?

cthlcschlgrl - I don't like all the frills, only sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
Soulmates? Phone Post 3.0

Spicy perogy Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire -
cthlcschlgrl - I don't like all the frills, only sometimes. Phone Post 3.0
Soulmates? Phone Post 3.0
Weeeeeeeeee Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel -
cthlcschlgrl - 

Why are we bringing this up again?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'll allow it. Phone Post 3.0

CCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE