My Favourite Top Gear Sketch

Makes me smile everytime, plus I want a Reliant Robin.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Bahahah, came in her to say that exact sketch. Made all my friends watch that the first time I seen it. VU

The British show is SO GOOD.   The American version will never get to their level.

The first time i ever watched that episode i was in tears from laughter. Best show on TV imo.

Too many to list. The one where Jeremy drives the tiny car inside the BBC headquarters was fucking hilarious. Them trying to kill a Toyota was awesome, too. Phone Post 3.0

The one where they built motorhomes had me in tears beginning to end.  

The episode where they went through the Bolivian jungle and drove the deadliest road in the world is one of the best pieces of film in television history imo.

e. kaye - 

The British show is SO GOOD.   The American version will never get to their level.

This.

Although I refuse to admit there is an American version.

Burt Reynoldz -

The one where they built motorhomes had me in tears beginning to end.  

The episode where they went through the Bolivian jungle and drove the deadliest road in the world is one of the best pieces of film in television history imo.

I agree. I like the one where they built a hovercraft as well Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Best show on television, was this past season only 6 episodes long?

fahker - Best show on television, was this past season only 6 episodes long?
It seemed short. There is going to be a special soon though. Phone Post 3.0

Prob my favorite segment, my fav episode was the Vietnam Special.

I cant stand the american version. They seem to try and do the same things as May, Hammond and Clarkson have done in the past

They  have terrible chemistry and only Tanner can really drive.     The other two guys just suck and are very contrived characters.

Veyron v. Eurofighter: I've watched that probably 10 times. When the jet breached the clouds on the way up, I still get chills thinking about it.

The Bolivia episode was so cool too. The roads next to the cliffs?? Omg, better than most movies.

I love how Clarkson drives around a race track one handed. It's not easy, he's a amazing driver and people don't realise. Phone Post 3.0

The Super Bean - I love how Clarkson drives around a race track one handed. It's not easy, he's a amazing driver and people don't realise. Phone Post 3.0

Truff

Another great episode was when they had tour car drivers race around in airport support vehicles.

YukiNakai'sEye - Clarkson is far from a great driver. Getting a powerful car sideways isn't hard. His 'ring time was awful. Phone Post 3.0
I agree, he should abandon his professional driving career and write car reviews or something in different publications. Phone Post 3.0