My Fight with Josh Neer

Huge respect Krull for showing up. Big Props! Also very humble responses on this whole thread overall. Every post you made on this thread was classy. Good job bro.

Fearless Goat

"Oh and the MMA you seen at the begining of the show was a complete joke. That does NOT REPRESENT DES MOINES NHB! Shawn Nolan VS Kurt Jamison was pure comedy."

lol, looks like the legend nolan came out of retirement!

Fred is one hell of a guy, and a great spokesman for this sport. Anybody who doesn't respect him is an idiot.

Let the 14 year olds flame away on the pro fighters, they're morons anyways.

I didn't pay too much attention to Ron's previous posts, but he showed up and fought. Judging from his boxing record and only having been stopped in the 1st round 2 previous times, Neer definately has some skill.

Boxing is a tough ass sport.

The Des Moines area has a great fan base thanks in part to Neer, Moreno, Halverson, Anderson, etc. I hope they continue to have events in the area.

I saw the fight and would like to repeat a comment I posted on another thread:

"To NAA's credit though he showed, and before, during, and after conducted himself in a totally professional manner. He congratulated Neer's corner afterwards."

I even told a friend of mine that if he wasn't fighting Neer, I'd be pulling for him. And I will if there is a next time. And I will say hello.

Hmm, he is very polite and well spoken. Ive been at plenty of events with him, and he treats the fans and spectators with nothing but respect.

So Fred is doing more harm than good? So a guy, such as yourself, who comes on here and talks a ton of shit is doing something positive for the sport?

Wow, I think the UFC should fly you out for every event and have you do the color commentating because you'll do nothing but good for the sport. The world of MMA should embrace your well thought out and percieved opinions. Fighters should take your advice and promoters should seek you out for future match ups that the hard working, blue collar MMA fans really want to see. MMA will go mainstream with your guidance, BUT you must go now and spread your wisdom for such vast knowledge shouldn't be wasted on the hopeless souls who frequent the UG. GO, for the good of MMA and all of mankind.

I tell you what "KimurAlbert" go back to flexing in front of the mirror, bragging to your buddies about being a future MMA star, and convincing yourself that fondling your little brother when he is sleeping is perfectly normal.

kimuralbert,

you need to be banned, and you've only been here a month

"Does getting your ass kicked every weekend fuck with your head?"

I love that line.

Hmmm, can't recall the last time I had my ass kicked. However, I can tell you all about the last BJ I got, but now the problem is that your mom wont stop calling me.

Only homophobes and gay people take offense to gay jokes. Everybody loves a good gay joke...except the closet homos. They really seem to take offense to them.

I see youre harboring some serious sexual frustration and the only way youre able to relieve yourself and your anger is to come on the UG and go off on REAL men. Only your comebacks and insults are rudementary at best.

Take my advice, crawl back to fightsport with your tail between your legs and try to forget about the future ownings that you will recieve if you dare to go to battle with me in a war of words. The dictionary in my head hasn't been damaged by the repeated punches of sustained throughout my career.

Oh yeah, and I have way more gay jokes for you too.

oh my god KimurAlbert- you are being a regular fucking asshole. It is people like you that run away professional fighters on this forum from talking to the fans or fellow fighters. Travis Fulton and Fred Ettish are both great for our sport, and you sit here knocking them. Travis has fought more in 5 months than you have your whole life. Stop being an asshole bro.

Travis Fulton- Can you please email me bro at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com for some questions I wanna ask you.

Fearless Goat

KimurAlbert- only tomato can fighter here is you...Travis Fulton is far from a tomato can fighter.

Krull deserved it for all the shit he talked for months now...i give Krull credit for being respectful in this post, BUT read all the posts he made before this one being an asshole.

Fearless Goat

Kimuralbert, you are my new hero. Now you better go to bed before your mother complains that you are up too late past your bedtime.

My embarrassing UFC debut? Yeah, Im pretty embarassed about it. I cant help but cry when I think about the humility that I suffered. It was terrible. Why did you have to open old wounds??? Words hurt you know.

Lets set a timeline of kimurAlbert's lifetime achievements

age 10: finally weened off of breast feeding

age 12: had his first sexual encounter with the weird bald dude who lives with his mom across the street.

age 14: finally saw his first UFC fight and proceeded to masterbate to "all those hot mens"

age 15: achieved lifetime goal of hiding behind a screen name and talking shit to some real fighters who actually did something with their lives.

If I were you Id grab a few cucumbers (preferrably big ones), a couple of old broom handles, and an oversized table spoon, and practice inserting them into your rectum so it doesnt hurt so bad when you serve your first stint in prison at the age of 18

I've always liked to watvh Travis fight. I never realized that he is just as vicious on the keyboard.

Hey Travis, KimurAlbert is Todd Atkins, just FYI.

LOL - I dont think you know what your talking about has far has Fred is concerned but other then that some good reading.

ttt for tomorrow.

hey albert, im gonna keep this thread in my threads. if you stick around for a year or so, and learn something about this place and idiot newbies who come here and say things off subject on a thread that they dont know the history of, i will TTT it so you can review yourself.

(that is if this thread doesnt get timed out or deleted)

your second post on this thread was out of the blue. ettish wasnt that disrespectful consitering the history of this subject. you havent been here long enough to understand. im not knocking you for not having a 10k post count, thats nothing....but ive seen it plenty of times, and you will see that often new people just jump into shit they know nothing about.

wait, you're 48 and acting like this??? seriously, reread the post ettish made. it wasnt disrespectful, it was merely mentioning krull's past. there were plenty of disrespectful posts on this thread and others, but you make no mention of those.

proof that you jump to conclusions is in the thread "spinning backfist owns boxing" where i ask you for the translation to "LMFAOLAMF" and you thought i was "trolling" you.

dont read too much into things. remember sarcasm cannot always be obvious with the written word

Yes, Krull is a asshole on the net. However he likes to treat people with respect in life and dont take this ug stuff to personal. Only thing Krull never liked is when the attacks got personal or racial! anything else Krull can take, ecxept a Josh Neer right Hand :) :) let the shit begin :)