My Fight with Karo

Wow. I didn't click the links on your site at first, but I'm impressed. This new trainer of yours is going to take you places noone ever thought you would go.

He seems pretty, uh, serious.

TTT for a trolling Creepy Joe

That would a be a HUGE win for you man. Good luck!

LOL at everyone who didn't read the whole post.

Joe, don't trust that Easter Bunny!

No. NO shenanigans.

I'm getting ticks for this fight today (not tix, but ticks - I think Reggie Warren, Jr. can get them for me as he collects deer urine in Mountain Due bottles).

ttt for the special guest ref!

OK, now we need to create a dozen new threads about this fight going down.

Let's sell somet tickets to this fight!

quit toying with my emotions CREEPY!

LOL. Have the Kool Aide guy burst thru a wall to lead you to the ring. Never understood how the glass bellied Kool Aide guy didn't die the death of a thousand shards throwing himself thru fairly sturdy structures, but hey whatever.

LMAO, the article is great, the serious responses here are even better.

The Kool-Aid guy isn't made of glass. He's made of a high-stress ceramic composite that looks like glass.

I'm a little surprise you're moving up in weight, but good luck....This will be a nice fight to watch.

Joe,

why the move up in weight? Was this something you were force into?

"The Kool-Aid guy isn't made of glass. He's made of a high-stress ceramic composite that looks like glass."

I've seen the files on KAG - he's made of transparent aluminum - the fluid is a biomechanical transport mechanism - nothing can kill him, much like The Grimace.

The Reggie is strong in this thread.

The Easter Bunny was a bad call, he hates the fact that your ears are bigger - quick standups if you're on top guaranteed

What IS KAG made of? Why is the Grimace always smiling? Help us Baby Joe! We need answers!

well said. this place never ceases to amaze me either.