My first complaint about the new forum

Forum, as I’ve stated on other threads, is kicking ass thus far and I’m very happy with it. One issue I’m having though, is that I can’t see the goddamn little blinking text cursor when I’m creating a post, because the white cursor blends into the white background. Yes, I could switch to dark mode, but I don’t want to. Is there somewhere that such a minute thing can be changed?

2 Likes

I hate that as well. Can’t tell where you are

1 Like

I’m also not fond of this. I will also add that seeing the text on the right while typing on iOS is a wee bit

strange.

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Yeah. There are some weird new things happening. Like having to quote somebody by highlighting the words if you want their post to show in your reply. I like it overall.

1 Like

How do we summon the Top Men to correct that flaw?

The forum looks great - they did a nice job. Much more modernized and more features for posting. My only compliant is it takes longer to navigate and view threads - the old version was bare bones but you could find a thread or post you wanted quickly and jump around to different areas. Definite thumbs up overall.

Hit the conversation cloud bottom in upper top left of response window

1 Like

Testing

testing

Need a META stickied thread to catch all the complaints. Only issue/complaint so far is, is someone reading old threads 1 to 2 years old liking posts? Tons of notifications saying someone liked a post from 2 years ago. Either new people are incredibly bored, or its a bot catching up with past likes on old posts?

Took me a minute to find it but I got it! Thanks bro.

Are these old posts being liked? I’ve seen some of my posts being liked in older threads, but the threads are still active. I figured people are just using the “like” feature because of the new forum.

1 Like

Test

Test successful

1 Like

lol double post

Lol double post

Do the people who originally bought the app when it was 2.99 get anything?

You get to bitch about spending $2.99, just like me

i cant see the list of threads as I scroll down reading one