My first loss...........

ttt

To answer some questions:

Tiny was not in the building or he would've gotten bitch slapped.

I plan on fighting one more time at super heavy in April, and by May I should be walking around about 285 so I'll be able to make heavyweight.

I'll never be beaten online.

Still waiting on the vid, but here are some pics, bitches 

26036_1346102941605_1502245044_8666.jpg picture by smccorkle23

26036_1346103461618_1502245044_8666.jpg picture by smccorkle23

26036_1346103381616_1502245044_8-1.jpg picture by smccorkle23

26036_1346104181636_1502245044_8-1.jpg picture by smccorkle23

And me and who else but my lifelong friend Matt Mitrione at the after party

26036_1346109461768_1502245044_8667.jpg picture by smccorkle23

congrats!

IF TINY NORTON WAS NOT IN THE BUILDING WHO THE FUCK IS THAT YOU ARE WRECKING?

McCorkle, when can we expect you in the big show, late this year!!!!?

kronk - i'm sure you'll never lose

Thanks!!!

Marshmellow abuse imo.

You continue to beat up on extremely fat and out of shape dudes.

This pattern of yours resembles a hate crime.

What do you got against fat guys?

This brings back an old NFL story:

In their last game of the 1976 season, the Eagles beat the Seahawks, who were a first-year expansion team that season, 27-10 (the Eagles opened as 8-point favorites in the game - the first time they had been favored since their second game of 1975).  After the game, when a reporter asked him how satisfying it was to beat a team like Seattle (who finished 2-12 that year, in which the Eagles also beat the 3-11 Giants twice and the 4-10 Falcons, and nobody else), Eagles All-Pro free safety Bill Bradley replied: "A football team is a football team" (Bradley, for his part, signed with the Vikings a few months later, and ridiculed the Eagles at the press conference in Minnesota, saying he was now moving "from Class B football to Class A").

In a similar vein, a mixed-martial-arts fighter is a mixed-martial-arts fighter.

So get off Sean's case please.

Let's be honest here. Every 155lb fighter in the UFC would destroy this whale.

Nice job though.

BlahBreh - dude the guy u fought should not even be fighting, hes pure fat butterball.. i wouldnt call this a big victory, just sayin.. id kinda be embarassed for fighting guys like that if i were u

Yeah, he's not very good.....but he would still beat you in a fight. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

USA - MARSHMALLOW MAN DIDNT STAND A CHANCE .

YOU GOING TO BE CORNERING MATT WHEN HE KNOCKS OUT KIMBO?

That's up to Matt, but I'd love to

Oh my.

Sean McCorkle - To answer some questions:

Tiny was not in the building or he would've gotten bitch slapped.

I plan on fighting one more time at super heavy in April, and by May I should be walking around about 285 so I'll be able to make heavyweight.

I'll never be beaten online.

i heard that jason guida was in talks to be your first fight at heavyweight. well sorry to break the news but he recently shaved off all of his body hair and is now a welterweight. gsp you're dead!!!

Looks like McCorkle beat up the fat kid and took his lunch money.

Video!

lol @ giant marshmallow from ghostbusters

ahaha

Congratulations McCorckle.

For the guys giving him shit you have to remember that McCorckle walks around well over 300 pounds and he's about 6'8 so the majority of guys in his weight class are probably going to be a bit shorter and alot fatter.

To his credit he's going for the 265 range so he can fight the more legit contenders in the HW division and hopefully the UFC.