my first major mma event

I was gunna put this on another thread but fuck it I want the attention...I guess? one of my most epic days so here we go. It was fedor vs henderson first thing I do when I got into town was go to the hotel where the fighters were staying. I walk in the door mad crowds of dorks around with posters...."you just missed fedor" -___- :/ :*( ended up meeting dan and got a pic with him while I was rocking the fedor tee, told him sorry bro, huge fan of you both but atleast you got paid(cause it was a clinch gear tee), then shortly after I meet my guardian angel, long story short someone who ended giving me their extra 7th row ticket(mine was upper bowl)...made me shit my pants. Told my friends sorry dudes and lady I gots ta do dis!!! So whatever fights were epic my heads about to explode the whole time from the sheer awesomeness main event rolls around and well I made a video of it from my seats, and to be honest its pretty fucking embarrassing how I reacted to the fight so laugh at me if you will to be honest it felt like I was watching my father die.....so fuck it after I went to hendos after party and got shitty drunk told dan he almost ruined my night but good job.....night of epicness, met soo many other fighters too, oh yeah fuck all you king mo haters dude is cool as fuck, chopped it up with him and kogan for more time than I expected...so in conclusion if you read this, thanks just figured I'd share in my opinion an awesome story with people that would appreciate it...maybe a blue namer for the vid, thanks Phone Post

For Lambos

K bro I like your story but i really struggled reading it, couple paragraphs. Not bein a dick

Thanks for sharing anyhow Phone Post

you and king mo chopped it up? Phone Post

Haha cool vid, good seats, the batshit crazy at the end is awesome

Ttt Phone Post

chopped it up: urban term for having a conversation Phone Post

sorry bout no paragraphs it was hard enough typing that much shit on my phone with a blew out screen Phone Post

UGCTT_T Lambos - sorry bout no paragraphs it was hard enough typing that much shit on my phone with a blew out screen Phone Post
Ahh no worries pal, man I wish I was at that event Phone Post