My first time on the F2W drive crew

I usually fly, but Seth's son was having a b-day so I told him to go enjoy and celebrate and I'd drive with Kyuchecha up to Seattle.

Before leaving Sacramento we attended class at Yemaso but I didn't get to train because I had to work on the New Jersey show before we hit the road. Next time! We were ready to get going to burn through and hit Seattle no matter what (so we could train in the morning). That didn't work out at all though. Ha! Once we crossed the border to Oregon we got pulled over because we didn't know about the permits so we ended up getting pretty far behind schedule. We were still thinking we could go pretty far but Kyu got tired and we stopped and got a hotel. I woke up in the morning and put ryanjodoka's gym in the GPS and we were 3 minutes away. Crazy! We HAD TO stop by.

Ryanjudoka thank you for letting us come by. Your gym & Jiu Jitsu are beautiful. Hope to see you soon!

So far the drive has been so fun and the scenery is beautiful. I'm so lucky! <3

We are all really glad that kyuchecha didn't beat the breaks off all of us this morning. 

ryanjudoka -

We are all really glad that kyuchecha didn't beat the breaks off all of us this morning. 

Me too because being a beast is his reality.

All I can say is: watch your ankles around Kyuchecha.

mestregruber - All I can say is: watch your ankles around Kyuchecha.

I can't believe I survived.

Have you seen him invert? Have you?