My Friend FAKES being "DISABLED" @ Theme Parks

friends with a couple that live out in california......me, wife and kid met up with them and their kids at Legoland

friend's wife tells ticket counter she has "hip dysplasia" and asks for a pass for all 7 of us

i made up an excuse to stay behind (watch the bags/strollers) for the first few rides they all went on without having to wait on the long line, bc i was so embarrassed i could not bring myself to just pass everyone else

by the 3rd or 4th ride i went along with it, trying to hide my shame as 4 able bodied adults and our kids breezed by all the other people waiting on line for 30-90 minutes

based on rough calculations, we prob saved ourselves a minimum of 4 hours of waiting....went on pretty much every ride in the park

they do this all the time wherever they go, disneyland, knotsberry, etc

You'd probably also be embarrassed if you bought the line cut passes.

Now those are for cunts.

Lol you can get in free to most theme parks if tell them you left something inside and need to run in real quick. I did that at sea world, Disney land and magic mountain. Never asked any questions and just let me and my wife go in Phone Post 3.0

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad karma right there...

There's actually a name for people that do that.

Assholes. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - You'd probably also be embarrassed if you bought the line cut passes.

Now those are for cunts.

?

huh?

that's what she got.....passes to cut the lines, basically...didnt charge her extra or anything

i know....we are all going to hell

or end up being disabled

I've heard rich people hire handicap people at big there parks for that sole purpose Phone Post 3.0

She's a Golden Retriever Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - There's actually a name for people that do that.

Assholes. Phone Post 3.0

pretty much this.

things to see people to do - Lol you can get in free to most theme parks if tell them you left something inside and need to run in real quick. I did that at sea world, Disney land and magic mountain. Never asked any questions and just let me and my wife go in Phone Post 3.0
This never happened. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz - 
things to see people to do - Lol you can get in free to most theme parks if tell them you left something inside and need to run in real quick. I did that at sea world, Disney land and magic mountain. Never asked any questions and just let me and my wife go in Phone Post 3.0
This never happened. Phone Post 3.0

I believe it. I use to get free parking at Six Flags by saying I was dropping off the other people in my car.

My ex bf did that... I couldn't pass

DeathByTriangle - 

you couldn't pass it up (being able to cut lines)?

or you couldn't bring yourself to pass the others waiting on line?

im assuming you went along with it?

DeathByTriangle -

Was it CJ? Phone Post 3.0

Used to ride BMX bikes. Our crew loaded up our bikes onto my buddy's 4-Runner and headed to six flags where our friends were performing a BMX show. We pulled into the employee parking lot, lost and the security guy was like, "BMX guys? Park her in this lot and I'll watch the bikes here until you need them." We rode everything in the park without waiting. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - You'd probably also be embarrassed if you bought the line cut passes.

Now those are for cunts.
I've paid for the cut the line style tickets before. Thought it was dumb prior to rocking up at the park but in the end waiting just made no sense and it makes the day so much more enjoyable.

In this case it's open for everyone (if they have the cash) so I'd do it again! But to fake a medical condition is a pretty big Ahole move. Phone Post 3.0

Even worse are the fat people in scooters getting to the front of the line for their "disability." They tried letting a fat cunt get in front of me one time at Knotts Berry Farm. I had a broken foot at the time and was wearing a boot, but still waited in line with my kids like everyone else.

Some teenager tried telling me that the fat bitch was next. LOL, I told him, very loudly so everyone could hear, that obesity is not a disability and that if I could wait in line with a broken foot, then fat people can as well and that lady was not getting on the ride before my kids and I. Needless to say, she did not get on before us.

After the ride, they tired lending me a wheelchair and told me that I could have access to the front of all the lines. I declined, of course...

Bad juju. Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome David H Phone Post 3.0