My friend's Dexter parody

Dark Passenger - watch more funny videos

My friend Jarron made this. He is an awesome dude: amateur fighter, comedian, and has a badass mustache and long hair.

Let's support this guy and get him an assload of views!

He did a good job.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Haha good stuff.

"Hard to see the white at the end of the tunnel" lol Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - He did a good job.

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I think it is pretty great.

I never watch TV but my friend was watching Dexter that morning so it was fresh in my mind! Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't work on my phone... I'll try on Laptop later. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for sharing this Tom. And thank you all for watching! Glad you enjoyed it.

If anyone is interested, we have some other new videos on our Youtube page or follow our tumblr if you do that sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/digitalboobscomedy

digitalboobscomedy.tumblr.com

Started slow and the montage was perfect that Shit was funny as hell Phone Post 3.0

Later. Phone Post 3.0

That girl needs to wash her bum more.

Damn, thanks to all that clicked Funny on our video. Helps us alot.

He could cut out the first hall ad just leave the second half, it was great. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
Dark Passenger - watch more funny videos

My friend Jarron made this. He is an awesome dude: amateur fighter, comedian, and has a badass mustache and long hair.

Let's support this guy and get him an assload of views!

VTFU for awesomeness Phone Post 3.0

TTT

I laughed. Good job, mate.

You all rule. Thanks so much for watching. If you like this and are bored, we have some other good ones on our Youtube channel. Here's our most popular short if youd like to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQHb83vg4w0

That was actually pretty clever, I enjoyed it. Tell him to keep it up Phone Post 3.0

That was pretty good Phone Post 3.0

very cool!

Finally for around to watching it.

Good shit bro. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Tryna get on that front page of FoD