My Funny Ronda Rousey Story

So I'm at my first weigh-ins in Seattle last Friday going up an escalator in the Key Arena when  I look down at the lower level from far away I see two women walking briskly down the hall. As they got closer and closer I could not help but think to myself..."man, that chick REALLY looks like Ronda..." Sure enough as they got even closer I was positive it was here so I shouted "Yo Ronda!" She looked up, and before I could blink, she LITERALLY took off in a dead sprint like Husain Bolt down the hallway. I think she went into creeper alert or something and didn't want to have anything to do with me. Needless to say, my pride was little hurt but I understood she probably gets harassed all over the place.

After the weigh in, Im walking with my wife to find something to eat and low and behold, there is Ronda chillling in a back alley loading dock of the Key Arena. I called over to her and she looked up and smiled. I said "hey lady im not a creeper! Just ask my wife" She then walked all the way over to me and my wife and took a pic with me and signed my UFC glove. At first, I thought she was a real jerk but after what she did I was convinced she was probably just in a rush or something. She could not have been nicer to myself and the other 2 or 3 guys that were there and recognized her. Although a Security guard was basically yelling at her, she basically ignored the lady and came over anyway. When she was done, I called over to a few people in the street and shouted "hey, do you guys wana meet Ariany????" Ronda was not amused by this and gave me the look of DEATH!

you're very creepy

Im glad you think so. Im sure she just knew she could armbar me if I gave her a problem or anything.

You have a way with the ladies.  I usually open with "Hey lady, I don't have aids."

I get great results as well.

Bro sorry im new to this. Can you teach me how to upload a pic? Ill upload it then.

Ya Mon - 

Phone Post

LOL

Haha...well maybe not the funniest story anyone has heard but I 100 percent didnt expect Ronda to take off running like that. Its not only that she took off running but she was in a F'n full on sprint. She actually ran into the inside of the area and down the stairs, then right into the back stage area.

My nuts felt like they were going to fall off when she grilled me for calling her Ariany...

Speaking of Ariany..I also have a funny story about meeting her in a Panda Express in Barstow. Ive got pix to back up anything I say if someone would be kind enough to show me how to post them.

Came for funny, and i left disturbed. Phone Post

melendez - 

Bro sorry im new to this. Can you teach me how to upload a pic? Ill upload it then.

been a member over 2 years a have a blue name...vtfd for no pics..rules are rules.

ps, get to the funny part of the story already

melendez - 

Haha...well maybe not the funniest story anyone has heard but I 100 percent didnt expect Ronda to take off running like that. Its not only that she took off running but she was in a F'n full on sprint. She actually ran into the inside of the area and down the stairs, then right into the back stage area.

My nuts felt like they were going to fall off when she grilled me for calling her Ariany...

Speaking of Ariany..I also have a funny story about meeting her in a Panda Express in Barstow. Ive got pix to back up anything I say if someone would be kind enough to show me how to post them.

Since you apparently have no idea of what the word funny means..here you go

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective

Causing laughter or amusement; humorous.

Noun

The comic strips in newspapers: "I read the sports page, funnies, and editorial".

Synonyms

comical - comic - amusing - droll - humorous - odd

Tru - 
melendez - 

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective

Noun

The comic strips in newspapers: "I read the sports page, funnies, and editorial".

Synonyms

Anyways,  once you are done with your tirade and blabbing maybe then you can give me the info I need. Otherwise peace out.

She was in a hurry to get behind the curtain for the weigh-ins. She came running down right by the UG crew in section 103 with her girlfriend, who was a cute chick as well. That happened literally a few minutes before Joe Rogan came out and started the weigh-ins.

Funny thing, as she was hurrying down the steps of Sec. 103, I stopped her and said, "Ma'am, I need to see some ID." She looked at me a little crazy then recognized me from earlier when I met her at Pike's market. She laughed and said, "Get the fuck outta here."

Underscore____________________ - 
Tru -
melendez - 

been a member over 2 years a have a blue name...vtfd for no pics..rules are rules.

ps, get to the funny part of the story already

Go get beat up by some women betaboy. Phone Post

Big Ep that makes sense because this was right before the weigh ins began. Maybe she had to be someplace but Ive never seen a chick haul ass like that in skin tight jeans. She was with another female as well that looked familiar just cant think of her name. Were you guys on the left side of the stage?

Tru - 
melendez - 

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective

Noun

Synonyms

When you fought Tonya Harding or Bonaduce or whoever it was...was that comical or just odd?

SuperCalo in the house

Tru -
melendez - 

fun·ny  

/?f?n?/

Adjective

Noun

Synonyms

Phone Post

">

help...

upload your pics to a site like imgur, photobucket, or tinypic. copy link of the photo. click the image icon (2nd last on the far right)

vtfu good laugh at the "you guys want to meet ariany" part....