My garage fights, tell me what you guys think!

So you picked up some Everlast mma gloves from walmart and dropped 35$ on some shorts, and you got your own little  Never Back Down club in your garage lined with 5/8 puzzle mats.......cool dude. Do you give lessons?

Tommy United by armbar!

.........F*ckin Tool!

Somebody look at when those videos were uploaded. Was it before tommy's join date, allowing some clever lad to have seen them and made that screen name, sitting on this pot of gold for this long waiting for the perfect troll?

Go find an MMA gym and a sanctioned show to fight in retards.

IrishFighter110 - And there you have it.

MMA is now mainstream.

makes me sad in a way...

sooo wack is that guy sponsored by Triumph United?

lol at having a crowd in there. Are they there to catch you? Otherwise, you should let them watch from the driveway. Hopefully the cops come too. Otherwise, I've seen MMA bouts with less technique, but I am from the Midwest, so we see crazy shit.

Hope you have good medical insurance and that they cover injuries sustained in unsanctioed garage fights.

christ

i want a piece of tommy united for the extreme garage fighting championship (of the world)

looney

Soon you'll have Anderson Silva in commercials between UFC fights saying "The people in the UFC are trained professionals, please don't do this at home". Similar to WWF stuff ...

Someone will die in one of these "fights" and the general population will bastardize MMA... Guess it is the result of its increased popularity though.

myates - Soon you'll have Anderson Silva in commercials between UFC fights saying "The people in the UFC are trained professionals, please don't do this at home". Similar to WWF stuff ...

Someone will die in one of these "fights" and the general population will bastardize MMA... Guess it is the result of its increased popularity though.