My gf doesn't know who Lauren hill is

She may be too young for me bro!

L boogie came on and i asked her who she thought it was. She said Missy Elliott.

I guess my question is am i allowed to hit her? Phone Post 3.0

You are not allowed to hit the underaged. That's how jared from subway got busted. Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave - You are not allowed to hit the underaged. That's how jared from subway got busted. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna forcefully insert Lauren hill into her ears then Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt -
CavemanDave - You are not allowed to hit the underaged. That's how jared from subway got busted. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna forcefully insert Lauren hill into her ears then Phone Post 3.0
That's how sjw babies are made.

You have been warned. Phone Post 3.0

Start with the fugees. Phone Post 3.0

You allowed to be outraged and then spell her name wrong 11x in a row?

Lauren Hill is like Digable Planets to me.

They made great music, but they're too racist for me. Just can't do it Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - You allowed to be outraged and then spell her name wrong 11x in a row?
Good eye. I'll allow it. I really don't care if she spells her name like a hippie though. Phone Post 3.0

Idk who she is either. I'm 28 Phone Post 3.0

KeezyDoesIt - 
shaqitup - You allowed to be outraged and then spell her name wrong 11x in a row?
Good eye. I'll allow it. I really don't care if she spells her name like a hippie though. Phone Post 3.0

picking on people who can't spell names properly is racist as fuck, i suggest you stop this.

shaqitup -
KeezyDoesIt - 

picking on people who can't spell names properly is racist as fuck, i suggest you stop this.
I agree. You racist fucking bastard! Phone Post 3.0

Then I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauren Hill. Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - Then I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauren Hill. Phone Post 3.0
Are you dumb enough to go in a store and steal? Phone Post 3.0

You know, we have rules here.  Follow them, or the heat gets shut off.

On a side note

Lauren michelle hill is my all time favorite playmate Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence -
Brock Lobster - Then I'm dumb enough to ask for a date with Lauren Hill. Phone Post 3.0
Are you dumb enough to go in a store and steal? Phone Post 3.0
Bought Lauren Hill's tape so her kids could starve. Phone Post 3.0

Erykah Badu, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence -
shaqitup -
KeezyDoesIt - 

I agree. You racist fucking bastard! Phone Post 3.0
I'm a mixed breed. I can be racist to a few ethnicities and get away with it :) Phone Post 3.0

i wish i didnt

Fuck Lauren Hill she's a fucking racist cunt. Phone Post 3.0