my GF is REALLY selfish!!!

sometimes I wish to show her my appreciation and so I prepared a made from scratch ramen and also to remind her my exceptional value which now she is getting ready so she can "reward" me with sex but really it's for her because I feel tired after that effort! 

the ramen was for the after-drinking habit and now it feels a extra-chore when I have to make sex too!  

if I do not show some enthusiasm for her "reward" then she will be offended by that and then I will have to put up with her ridiculous temper and irrational outburst so I am trying to plot some clever excuse but really I have a acceptable reason because I have a ear-infection!

Big fag !

You're a gentleman... you can do this!

shinjirarenai I am tired for this and now she learned that bad influence feminism "man--up" catch-phrase

Man the fuck up, cupcake. 

If she has all that energy to burn, tell her to go to the gym and do some tumbling.

You know what you didn't say in the title or op ? No pics , now we have rules and to render proper advice we need pics .

Tonkotsu Ramen?

You need to recondition her. You paying tribute to her for her golden vagina is no way to live.  

It's not a good sign when it becomes a chore to doink the old lady karasu. You may have low T. You may be jacking off too much. Or, and I've suspected this all along, you may be gay.

Sexy time should never be a reward. Time to break up. 

Also pics. 

I would think the tumbling would have you in top physical condition for both ramen and sex? You haven't been lifting anything too heavy lately have you? Huskiness can sneak up on you.

Vinnie G -

Sexy time should never be a reward. Time to break up. 

Also pics. 

Agreed and very agreed

What's your ear got to do with your dick?

EFM - Tonkotsu Ramen?

it was more a shoyu and the result was a great success!  It was a real restaurant quality ramen!

FlyinHawaiian - It"s not a good sign when it becomes a chore to doink the old lady karasu. You may have low T. You may be jacking off too much. Or, and I"ve suspected this all along, you may be gay.

LOL no way am I a GAY!  I am a traditional gentleman of regular habit which means I have a natural masculine appreciation for the classical feminine structure which is a naturaly curvaceous HuskyFat design capable for daily kitchen responsibilities which is why my ramen effort was not a daily occurance but a uncommon suprise.  

but even though I am a gentleman of regular habit I am also a man which promotes American liberal FREEDOM so of course I support a GAY RIGHTS to be a GAY and his rights to lift weights to achieve a curvaceous feminine HuskyFat shape if it is his aspiration

FlyinHawaiian - It's not a good sign when it becomes a chore to doink the old lady karasu. You may have low T. You may be jacking off too much. Or, and I've suspected this all along, you may be gay.

While I concede that there's a high likelyhood that he's gay, it's also possible that he's just a cuckhold. I believe this would also explain his situation.

Is this the new popular schtick on the OG?

karasu - 
FlyinHawaiian - It"s not a good sign when it becomes a chore to doink the old lady karasu. You may have low T. You may be jacking off too much. Or, and I"ve suspected this all along, you may be gay.

LOL no way am I a GAY!  I am a traditional gentleman of regular habit which means I have a natural masculine appreciation for the classical feminine structure which is a naturaly curvaceous HuskyFat design capable for daily kitchen responsibilities which is why my ramen effort was not a daily occurance but a uncommon suprise.  

but even though I am a gentleman of regular habit I am also a man which promotes American liberal FREEDOM so of course I support a GAY RIGHTS to be a GAY and his rights to lift weights to achieve a curvaceous feminine HuskyFat shape if it is his aspiration

Your denial of being gay is a little too vigorous karasu! It's nothing to be ashamed of, as you mention yourself.

Please examine your behavior with an open mind: You go out of your way to make your GF a special ramen knowing FULL WELL that she will want to reward you with sex.

But you have absolutely NO desire for HETEROSEXUAL activity.

You don't have real excuse, so you come up with the ear ache excuse for both her...and for us.

Then you can't help but engage in an all male bonding ritual by sharing the whole experience with us.

Connect the dots karasu. This thread is all about you finally coming out of the closet. And that's OK.

pfsjkd - 
FlyinHawaiian - It's not a good sign when it becomes a chore to doink the old lady karasu. You may have low T. You may be jacking off too much. Or, and I've suspected this all along, you may be gay.

While I concede that there's a high likelyhood that he's gay, it's also possible that he's just a cuckhold. I believe this would also explain his situation.

That is also a strong possibility. But while most cuckolds get off watching their wives/GFs getting hammered by BBCs, Karasu is a bit different. He wants to watch his GF get penetrated by a TAP (Tiny Australian Penis).