my girl banged her superior...

I feel really bad about this. Reason with me OG

It was about 6 months before we got together. She was going through a rough patch in her past relationship, with her long term boyfriend not being able to perform.

He suggested she have sex with other people (yeah, wat the fuck). She was feeling unwanted, not in a good place, and slept with her superior while away at a work thing in a different city.

I know him, hes about 10 years older than us, and a massive sleaze bag. A lot of my friends who are girls think hes a massive sleaze, but hes successful at work and reasonably attractive (Beep). He has nothign on my OG hog or sexual performance though (for real), and my body is leaps and bounds better

Anyway, i know it shouldnt bother me, but this isnt just some random girl im fucking. If she was i wouldnt care. We have been together about 6 months and are clearly both in love. yeah yeah, call me a beta. I'm a leader in my social circle, and have pumped and dumped girls before, but being in love with a beautiful smart girl feels great.

Part of why i feel horrible is the way the story came out. She knew i thought he was scum, and thought i would think less of her if i knew. I asked her if he'd ever hit on her and she trickled some truth to me

"yeah, he tried, but it didnt happen"

I asked a few questions, and quickly worked out she was contradicting herself. When faced with these facts, she again trickled some truth and lied about other stuff. Eventually i got it all out of her. They hooked up three times, only the third resulted in sex (he got soft after a while and they stopped). The second time she just blew him. She says the first time they only jsut kissed and "petted".

I don't know if i even believe that. Since when do adults just kiss and fondle each other?

I dont blame her too much for lying. I kind of randomly brought it up, and she had a split second to decide what she was going to tell me, and how. She went about it the wrong way. If she was honest "i fucked him once, it wasnt a big deal, never happened again" i would be over it easier. The idea she lied about it and i had to get it out of her by logically workign through the inconsistencies in her story hurts.

I know i shouldnt care, it was before we were together. But i love this girl, and the thought of her even wanting to suck his dick, let alone actually doing it, repulses me.

I dont think any less of her, it just hurts to think about it. I couldnt sleep the whole last night. All i want to do is slam the sleazebag's head off the pavement. I cant even tell him what i think of him, as he's high up in the department and it will likely hinder my girls career ambitions (hes not her direct boss, but still a boss).

Anyway, i don't even know what im looking for here. Maybe some other opinions. Do i just need to stop being a bitch? The thought of the girl I love sucking this guys cock has just ruined the last couple of days of my life. If it was a random guy i dont give a shit... but this guy... fuck.

She knows i am mostly just annoyed at the way she lied about it, but i understand why. Im reasonably sure i have the whole truth, but there is probably some back and forth she is leaving out. He was basically in the right place at the right time when she was having relationship troubles and needed some sex. He told her what she wanted to hear when she was vulnerable.

I cant blame the guy for wanting sex. But i still want to fucking kill him for predating on girls when they are vulnerable (hes known for this), and im struggling to get over this. Help OG

This girl is so gorgeous, and a freak in bed. the idea of her sucking his cock the way she does mine, or arching her back for him.. it fucking kills me.

Fucking rules, you fucking fuck.

Follow them. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't the first, last, probably not even the worst dick she's sucked. It was before you, so you can either get over it or get rid of her.

Was his name Lumberg? Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck.

Grow up, she's fucked other people. So have you.

This is just your own insecurities getting to you. Everyone has made mistakes, and if you love her you shouldnt judge her for something like this or let it ruin your relationship. I am sure if she started pressing you about your past she would find things that were hurtful to hear too, so no point in even going down that road. Just be happy with what you have man. Phone Post 3.0

you aren't clearly thinking here

1. they definitely fucked multiple times

2. the way she lied to you about it was real shady

3. she isn't some vulnerable chick that was taken advantage of. she knew what she was doing.

4. you are clearly head-over-heels in love with her. look at how you forgive her lying to you.

5. you have only been with this chick for 6 months. SIX FUCKING MONTHS. let that sink in. you aren't even over the honeymoon period.

she fucked a guy you don't like. either you get over it or you break up. each guy is different.

Frat!

Let's be real though, her initially lying doesn't bother you at all considering she fessed up on the spot in the same conversation. Anyone would've tried to brush it off rather than open that can of worms.

You feel bad cuz this is the first girl you kinda like and the fact that she slept with a guy you have no respect for hurts your ego. You can try to nuance it or analyse it further but that's pretty much it.

You're just gonna have to look at it from a perspective outside your ego, if that makes any sense at all.

Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, i know she fucked other people

It just hurts that i know this guy, and think he is a huge fucking scumbag, and that she lied about it until i massaged the truth out

"Let's be real though, her initially lying doesn't bother you at all considering she fessed up on the spot in the same conversation. Anyone would've tried to brush it off rather than open that can of worms.You feel bad cuz this is the first girl you kinda like and the fact that she slept with a guy you have no respect for hurts your ego. You can try to nuance it or analyse it further but that's pretty much it. You're just gonna have to look at it from a perspective outside your ego, if that makes any sense at all."

Im not that inexperienced, im 30 years old, but the rest of what you're saying sounds about right

its just hard to look at it from outside my ego. The thought of her sucking his dick is hard to get out of my mind

the initial lying does bother me though. It was a horrible feeling dude.. going from "oh, haha, he tried and went soft? lulz" to "oh wait, what?" to "wait so you actually fucked?" to "wait so now you're saying it was over a few days and you "just had foreplay one day?". These thoughts were like daggers

thanks though dude

rekt - you aren't clearly thinking here

3. she isn't some vulnerable chick that was taken advantage of. she knew what she was doing.

4. you are clearly head-over-heels in love with her. look at how you forgive her lying to you.

5. you have only been with this chick for 6 months. SIX FUCKING MONTHS. let that sink in. you aren't even over the honeymoon period.

she fucked a guy you don't like. either you get over it or you break up. each guy is different.
I mean, her initially lying really isn't sketchy and doesn't matter all given that she came clean within the same conversation.

At the end of the day though she doesn't have to tell him shit and it's really none of his business. Phone Post 3.0

smokeweed420 - Yeah, i know she fucked other people

It just hurts that i know this guy, and think he is a huge fucking scumbag, and that she lied about it until i massaged the truth out

so she would have gone to away events with her boss without ever telling you she fucked him during those away events? she probably would have never told you

i wonder if you will be the ex with ED when she tells this story to her next bf

smokeweed420 - "Let's be real though, her initially lying doesn't bother you at all considering she fessed up on the spot in the same conversation. Anyone would've tried to brush it off rather than open that can of worms.You feel bad cuz this is the first girl you kinda like and the fact that she slept with a guy you have no respect for hurts your ego. You can try to nuance it or analyse it further but that's pretty much it. You're just gonna have to look at it from a perspective outside your ego, if that makes any sense at all."

Im not that inexperienced, im 30 years old, but the rest of what you're saying sounds about right

its just hard to look at it from outside my ego. The thought of her sucking his dick is hard to get out of my mind

the initial lying does bother me though. It was a horrible feeling dude.. going from "oh, haha, he tried and went soft? lulz" to "oh wait, what?" to "wait so you actually fucked?" to "wait so now you're saying it was over a few days and you "just had foreplay one day?". These thoughts were like daggers

thanks though dude
Yeah I get it, that's just how it goes though.

The worst thing you can do though is make it a big deal and let it affect your mood. It'll put stress on things and at the end of the day no one wants to be with someone that stresses like that Phone Post 3.0

They wouldnt go to events together, hes not her direct boss

But yeah, she probably would never have told me. Not that she has to tell me everyone she's slept with... it kinda just came up

Eventually she gave me the chance to ask any questions i wanted, and said she would just talk about it once. She regrets it, and doesnt want to think about it or relive it.

She was adamant it only happened one time, and that there was a blowjob another time, and just "hooking up" the first time.

I still dont know if i believe that, even if it was honesty time

She still still sucking that dick yo Phone Post 3.0

Become a Muslim and marry a 12 year old virgin.

Problem solved.

smokeweed420 - Eventually she gave me the chance to ask any questions i wanted, and said she would just talk about it once. She regrets it, and doesnt want to think about it or relive it.

She was adamant it only happened one time, and that there was a blowjob another time, and just "hooking up" the first time.

I still dont know if i believe that, even if it was honesty time

you understand that she realizes that you think he is a sleazebag right?

of course she is going to say she regrets it, hated it, it only happened once, and it will never happen again

it is in her best interests to give you the answers you want

in fact, she would have been happy to lie to you until you pressed the matter and she realized it would be better to admit it

it is up to you to decide what you want to do. just remember that if you can't get over it, don't drag out the relationship for years. just end it and move on.

rekt - you aren't clearly thinking here

Listen to this man... Phone Post 3.0

Find out if he's penetrated her bung. She probably won't tell you at first. Phone Post 3.0